• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jirachi North American Event coming soon!

Jirachi Kidd

Yea wi-fi is a lot easier!:D

@

well have to wait till some1 hear our crys!:(

They might also make it a WiFi gift(Which were all hoping for)
The Secret Key wuz also a WiFi event while it took place at Toy's R Us(Makes you think)

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Well i wont be able toge tjirachi since the gamestop in my mall doesnt have its download statoin. I got a jirachi throught the GTS but i keep trading it for another jirachi till i fine one sutible for me

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Yea wi-fi is a lot easier!:D

Uh, not really. Not many people have access to Wi-Fi at any given time and they'd only be able to get Jirachi by going to Gamestop, at least in my area anyway.

Instore events are a blessing in that regard :)

Last edited:

Camcam

Well as I mentioned before I don't have Wifi so maybe they should make events in store and wifi so that way people with wifi wouldn't have to travel and people without it could still have a chance to get it.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Uh, not really. Not many people have access to Wi-Fi at any given time and they'd only be able to get Jirachi by going to Gamestop, at least in my area anyway.

And reverse for me. Like i said before teh only gamestop i go to in my mall doesnt have a download thing anywhere. I tried to get the Pikachu-colored pichu but didnt see a download station. Wifi is better off for me

Tf5174

I will be getting two, one untouched and Train the other one.

Lorde

And reverse for me. Like i said before teh only gamestop i go to in my mall doesnt have a download thing anywhere. I tried to get the Pikachu-colored pichu but didnt see a download station. Wifi is better off for me

Well do you live in a small city? If so that may explain why there wasn't a download station when you went (the event is only given out at certain, participating Gamestop locations). I don't believe all of them are participating.

halloweenghost

Did you try though? They use DS's to do this.. not some big machine. I never see the DS that gives them, out as they usually have it under the desk.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Well do you live in a small city? If so that may explain why there wasn't a download station when you went (the event is only given out at certain, participating Gamestop locations). I don't believe all of them are participating.

yeah i do live in a small city i guess i should try again. But i already have a jirachi from trading a Japanese Kyogre i had

Lorde

Did you try though? They use DS's to do this.. not some big machine. I never see the DS that gives them, out as they usually have it under the desk.

I still call it a "download station" despite it not being a big ol' bulky thing lol.

Anyway I agree, you might have been able to pick up a signal regardless of where the DS was stationed. The range is usually quite large.

Darkaj

Trainer of Legends
Hey everyone! I actually was at a Gamestop this morning and saw a sign similar to the Pichu one, saying that the distribution starts soon.

Although, for those that cannot or prefer not to do instore, I hope you get your Wifi!

Tf5174

Hey everyone! I actually was at a Gamestop this morning and saw a sign similar to the Pichu one, saying that the distribution starts soon.

Although, for those that cannot or prefer not to do instore, I hope you get your Wifi!

Starts this saturday.

BlessingOfTogepi

Ok, people, my thread got closed, so I'm gonna post this here. I noticed that on the Jirachi wallpaper, it said that the distribution of the Jirachi may be made available over Wi-Fi. So what do you think? Are we actually gonna get it over Wi-Fi or not? Look:

vgjirachispecialnew.jpg