• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jirachi North American Event coming soon!

Xanron

I'm on my way
Dang, not to get off topic but any ideas of what the next event would be?
Also, I got a Rash natured Jirachi, is that good nature for it?

Sephiroth_Strife

I just stopped at Gamestop and got my 2 Jirachi today. Sadly, I only remembered to save in front of the man in green on my Pearl version. I'm stuck with whatever nature my Jirachi has on Platinum.

Riversong

Buggy down.
After several soft resets I got a timid Jirachi. On a whim I visited the scientist at the Battle Tower, and he said the Jirachi's Special Attack "couldn't be better" meaning that IV is 31. Nice, though I don't battle over wifi or anything anyways lol.

23caterpie

pokemaster
I went and got two Jirachi and I am going to try and get good ones. To know what nature and stuff to get, Does any one no how/if drago meteor can be used on Jirachi well?

hornsfan1

Blaziken Breeder
Got my Jirachi today! Now to spend some time Soft Resetting for a good nature/IV's.

Barrabás

So I already collected one of my Jirachis, a Timid one in Platinum. What natures do you suggest I should go for when collecting the other two from Diamond and Pearl? I've seen Jolly ones are popular too, but Jirachi's stats allow for several different sets and I want more variety - or else I would've gone for all Timid since that seems the most popular nature of all.

Heart Gold

Ho-oh Blasts you off
I got my Jirachi on the first day it came out and got timid Nature in first try :O no wonder about resetting

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I got a Modest and Timid Jirachi. I've used Serebii's IV Calculator and I've found out that the Modest one has 31 IVs in Sp. Atk and the Timid one has 30 IVs in Sp. Atk. Not sure if that's good but I could've done some reseting to set good IVs all around.

I just think it's tedious to spend hours reseting for a perfect Event Pokemon, especially since I rarely use them in battle :S

Barrabás

I had to reset several times to get my first Timid - I kept getting Brave, Hasty and Modest for some reason.

I don't use my Event Pokemon either - I'm not even a battler - but it's just good to have them with beneficial stats. For example I made sure to have my Shaymin not only be Timid but also know Hidden Power Ice, just because.

elite ralf

I just wanna say I am really surprised, grateful and happy that fellow SPPF members here have been very cool, awesome, and most of all helpful, as me, being unable to make it to the Gamestop event, has been given the Jirachi;385; FOR FREE... I sincerely and happily thank those people from the bottom of my heart and the depth of my soul.. thank you so much...

It would be nice to get my own
I really want one because I like to collect event pokemon :p

_Jordan_

Do Gamestop stores in malls host the event? I went to the mall today, but was too nervous to check/ask. I'll probably go to the Gamestop store I went last time.

halloweenghost

Do Gamestop stores in malls host the event? I went to the mall today, but was too nervous to check/ask. I'll probably go to the Gamestop store I went last time.

Don't worry about asking just turn on your DS and if you have never used mystery gift before it will automatically notify you that you have a gift waiting which should take you to mystery gift autmatically... then you uses download from wireless.. and if you have used it before.. then you should know what to do. if the gamestop you are at it doing it the machine should always be on.

Mykonos

You might have to check with the store clerk if it doesn't work though.

I was in a mall in...Ashland, Kentucky, I believe? Far from home, anyways, I had to check with the guy, and he set it up again; guess something happened to it.