• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jirachi North American Event coming soon!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
What nature is best for a Jirachi? Hopefully, I can go today to Gamestop, but my mom is in a bad mood. -_-
Can I get 2 Jirachi's in the same game if I go to 2 diffrent Gamestops? I have 2 near me.
anyone know?

One Wonder Card per game. That's the natural limit. You can't get another one by going to another distribution.

TSL

Mischievous.
Great to see that this event has started. I'll be getting one on Platinum/Pearl tomorrow and then I'll periodically restart Pearl so I can hoard more.

Lorde

What if I delete the Wonder Card before I go to the other Gamestop

You'd have to delete the current Save file and start another one in order to get more than one of the same cartridge. I'm planning on doing that next weekend so I can get a few more.

Last edited:

RaRe

WSUP
I heard you can't get a shiny Jirachi from this event. I got a Jolly one though so I'm happy :)

Xanron

I'm on my way
You'd have to delete the current Save file and start another one in order to get more than one of the same cartridge. I'm planning on doing that next weekend so I can get a few more.

So I have to delete my entire file & start over? You also have to get the Nat. Dex so it's not worth the hassle

I just got back from Gamestop & I only got 1, since my mum was in a hurry.
I had to sell some games in order to make an excuse to go.
Anyways, what's a good Nature for Jirachi? I'm thinking about EV training it, this will be a first

Last edited:

Lorde

Concerning Jirachi and most other events out there: Wonder Card events cannot be Shiny unless programmed to be like the Pikachu-Colored Pichu.

Jirachi will not be Shiny no matter how many time you SR so you shouldn't waste your time:(

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
I thought you only needed a regualar pokedex. I already had National Dex on all 3 Games so I got 3 Jirachis. (First Event Pokemon ever for me!)

Phantom Kat

Hobo Writer
You'll be SRing for the rest of your life.
sorry to bust your bubble, but events that aren't meant to be shiny, won't be shiny. When you receive a Pokemon via Pokemart, the game resets the Pokemon's coding until it comes out non-shiny.
In PCP's case, it was meant to be shiny.

Aww, that sucks. Oh well, I'll get started on EV training my Modest Jirachi then. :3

- Kat

Tag3r

i wantz beef!
ah sweet i cant wait to get one

Lorde

So I have to delete my entire file & start over? You also have to get the Nat. Dex so it's not worth the hassle

I don't think you need the National Dex. I've heard that some people got it with just the PokeDex. Can someone confirm? I got mine when I already had the National Dex.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
....I know! So exciting and I still don't know what moveset it should have.

Tf5174

I don't think you need the National Dex. I've heard that some people got it with just the PokeDex. Can someone confirm? I got mine when I already had the National Dex.

You can still get it with the sinnoh dex.

Esterk

If I wanted to soft reset for different ivs, can I do that after I save in front of the green man in the mart?

I wanted to know this before I got myself one.

Lorde

If I wanted to soft reset for different ivs, can I do that after I save in front of the green man in the mart?

I wanted to know this before I got myself one.

In order to reset for Natures/IVs, you must NOT save after you get it from the man in green. I suggest you save BEFORE you get it.

For example: Walk into the Mart, SAVE, get Jirachi. If it doesn't suit you, turn off the game and try again.

Last edited:

Esterk

In order to reset for Natures/IVs, you must NOT save after you get it from the man in green. I suggest you save BEFORE you get it.

For example: Walk into the Mart, SAVE, get Jirachi. If it doesn't suit you, turn off the game and try again.

Yeah sorry. That's what I meant. I have no idea why I said after :p

Anyways, I'm glad that you can. Thanks for the info.

Xanron

I'm on my way
If you can't get a shiny Jirachi, why does it have a shiny sprite? There must be a way to get a shiny Jirachi somehow
Btw, does anyone know what the next event will be? any rumors?

Last edited: