• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

!jirachi!'s wish emoprium

What pokemon fits my shop?

• Trubish (very bad)

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Stunkfisk (bad)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pikachu (good)

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Jirachi (very good)

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Mewtwo (DA BEST EVER)

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gally_40k

Shiny Hunter
ok ill pm you i like to be able to keep track of all my trade dealings in my inbox so i dont get confused :)

Zoroark123

This is probably going to be hard but:

Pokemon: Zoroark
Nickname (if applicable):
IV's: x/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Don't mind (would prefer DW)
EV'd or UT: 252 SP. ATTK, 252 SPE, 6 DEF
Shiny/Not Shiny: Which evr is easier
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: HP Flying, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Extrasensory
Other info (if applicable):

I can give you some DW starters or 2-3 SF EVed Pokes. Let me know which you would like and I'll make an offer

P.S: It's for Koolaidman594

Last edited:

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
This is probably going to be hard but:

Pokemon: Zoroark
Nickname (if applicable):
IV's: x/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Don't mind (would prefer DW)
EV'd or UT: 252 SP. ATTK, 252 SPE, 6 DEF
Shiny/Not Shiny: Which evr is easier
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: HP Flying, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Extrasensory
Other info (if applicable):

I can give you some DW starters or 2-3 SF EVed Pokes. Let me know which you would like and I'll make an offer

P.S: It's for Koolaidman594
SF is semiflawless or shiny flawless?
also, zoroark has no dream world ability :p
also is HP flying for bug types?

Zoroark123

Shiny Flawlesss

I just thought HP Flying would be useful.....didn't give it much thought. Do you have any HP suggestions???

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
Shiny Flawlesss

I just thought HP Flying would be useful.....didn't give it much thought. Do you have any HP suggestions???
my suggestion would be focus blast or flamethrower, focus blast hits opposing darks, but has shaky accuracy, while flamethrower punishes steels just as well as focust blast if not better because of accuracy and ferrothorn's 4x weakness to fire :)

my suggestion would be focus blast or flamethrower, focus blast hits opposing darks, but has shaky accuracy, while flamethrower punishes steels just as well as focust blast if not better because of accuracy and ferrothorn's 4x weakness to fire :)

Flamethrower is also SE against Bug. Since Zoroark will have Extrasensory with that RNG Flamethrower is more effective, since Extrasensory already takes care of Fighting types, which makes HP Flying useless.

Douchemon

Scientist
Hey Kool, i think the best time for us to trade is in the weekend. Seeing as our timezones don't match at all during workweeks.\

Unless you could trade between now and 2 hours.

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
Flamethrower is also SE against Bug. Since Zoroark will have Extrasensory with that RNG Flamethrower is more effective, since Extrasensory already takes care of Fighting types, which makes HP Flying useless.

my thoughts precisely:)

Zoroark123

OK I'll have flamethrower instead. what would you like in return?? I have roughly 20 SF UT/BT, 20 EVed SF+F and over 30 events

By the way, can you clone because I lost my AR

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
jirachi can:) i never looked into it, since i saw no reason to take away from his business by providing the same services, and you wouldnt happen to have a list of all of them would you?

Zoroark123

It'll take too long....what do you need??? How about Movie 11 Zekrom+Reshiram and Movie 14 Victini??

Last edited:

David Flagg

@Jirachi

Hey! I am interested in your shiny Masquerain and your shiny Kyogre. What would you like for them? I don't have too much to offer but they're all in my signature. :)

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
It'll take too long....what do you need??? How about Movie 11 Zekrom+Reshiram and Movie 14 Victini??
i have a victini, and im not in need of anything specific really, a flawless hasty/naive Nobunaga's Rayquaza might be kind of cool if you have one lol

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
@Jirachi

Hey! I am interested in your shiny Masquerain and your shiny Kyogre. What would you like for them? I don't have too much to offer but they're all in my signature. :)

okay. is your shiny ratata ut? and from what events are celebi and jirachi? :)

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
could you clone a couple of my EVed SFs and some of my UT SFs? It's gonna be like 6 In total

yea sure ;) just give them to me they will be done in 1 hour or so :p

Status
Not open for further replies.