• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jirachi Time!

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Very Long Time no see!

I am Bumping this out of curiosity as no one replied to my final post, and I am curious to see whether TrapperTran/ Timid Jirachi will hurt/be an asset to my team!

Thanks,

tomatohater

Volcer

Shur'tugal
I do see something. Life orb over black sludge on toxicroak, for more power and dry skin heals all life orb damage and 2% more. Also, give tentacruel black sludge instead because of more recovery and trick users are damaged by it. Also, lum berry over chesto berry on rotom w

Let Chesto Berry remain over Lum Berry gets rid of other status anyway.

You should also probably give Jirachi a few EVs in special attack

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
I'm going to keep the Chesto Berry on Rotom, he sort of relies on Rest, so it is necessary, and I don't want the Lum Berry being on a Burn Hax ETC. I edited Toxicroak's Item too!

Thanks Guys!

pikaskipper

Blue Screen Of Death
So far, it looks good!

SoundofMadness

Speed Kills
I would suggest using Black Sludge on Tentacruel in place of leftovers. You get the same effect, but it hinders those who would use Trick against your spinner. Beyond that it looks pretty good.