• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jirachi Wish Maker In Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when this movie is coming out? ;251;

I am dying to see it so if you know anything please tell me!!! ;002;

;255; > ;256; > ;257;

G

Geki

Order the American Version. Australian people talk English don't they? Forget waiting for Australia to get stuff and just order American DVD's. I dont why Australian people start threads like this when they can just order it.

purple_drake

E/GL obsessed
Two words: Regional Coding. American DVDs don't work on our DVD players.

Kez

Hoenn Champion
I know how you feel i havnt even seen the fith movie yet cos it hasnt come out in the UK either.

JazzJazz

Just keep an eye on Kirben's web-site as he'll surely post the release date as soon as it's known.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Rukario-Wave Rider said:
So has Jirachi The Wish Maker come out in Australia or In the UK yet! does anyone know?

Seeing as the UK just got Pokemon Heroes in mid-june (yes, the release was set back to June 11th because of Chronicles, I think), I can't see Wishmaker coming out anytime soon. We'll probably get it sometime as the start of 2007, at the rate the UK and Australia are getting movies. I want it released soon, because it looks to be the favourite movie.

Order the American Version. Australian people talk English don't they? Forget waiting for Australia to get stuff and just order American DVD's. I dont why Australian people start threads like this when they can just order it.

I think this is a bit late, but not everybody can order from the internet -_-

T

~*~The Evil Overlord of SPPF and Stuff~*~

Download ares lite. Download the movie.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

¤Death Star¤ said:
Download ares lite. Download the movie.
Isn't that illegal though? and you're not supposed to talk about downloads o the site

Australia and United Kingdom are so neglected.........

At EBay you can buy the Jirachi and Deoxys movies from America and they import them here to if your DVD player can play Ame4rican DVDs they maybe we should order them. It is like $28AUS and $6AUS postage and handling so about $34AUS that is not bad.

Though If you have news about a release date post it here because I have a feeling that this is the year that the Jirachi and Deoxys Movies will be released because that is what they did with the Celebii and Lati@s movies, They released them late but only afew months apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.