• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jirachi - Wish Maker! (M06)

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
ShucklemasterJ said:
I am STILL waiting for this movie to come out to DVD in region 2 format........

we only got heroes last month and we have to wait for this......

IT BETTER BE GOOD! unlike heroes where the animation sucked

Good luck to that, you'll have to wait a year...

Torchic23

gee that's swell
personally a great movie.Best so far!^_^

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
i already got my copy from ebay,but its such a awsome film ^^, and it does not have a theme song no more

tmp1114

Marsh Trainer
i love the part with ash telling max that jirachi will always be with you and he said a few word about misty.

B

Blaziken master

I liked the choice of pokemon for this film - jirachi,absol,dusclops,salamence,flygon,kirlia, even a cameo appearance from tropius
I loved the part when Jirachi was robbing all the sweets from the store aand the guy was like all "Oh no I'm ruined"lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
tmp1114 said:
i love the part with ash telling max that jirachi will always be with you and he said a few word about misty.
I'm pokeshipper too and I hate to say this......but.......that was dub added. x_x

Last edited:

SailorCosmos

Morning Moon
I would give this movie a 10/10. So far this is the best Advanced Generation Movie.

Pros:

The story was beautiful and sad. Jirachi only got to spend seven days on earth and only for 1,000 years. I was happy that they let one of the main charecters besides Ash have a major role in the movie. I have to also agree the choice of pokemon was great.

Cons:
None!

P

Pokeguy92

im not really a jirachi fan but i really liked the movie it was so cool when butler rode his salamence and ash rode the flygon ;384;

E

ert47

Originally Posted by ShucklemasterJ
I am STILL waiting for this movie to come out to DVD in region 2 format........

we only got heroes last month and we have to wait for this......

IT BETTER BE GOOD! unlike heroes where the animation sucked

The 6th movie is coming out in Germany in September.

It will have english Sub-Titles and Speech (most likely, the fifth one did).

G

Geki

This was the best movie out of all the Pokemon movies, it had a great plot, good music, and was dubbed well. I also like Jirachi and Groudon, which were the stars!

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
yeah i love this film and i am getting the 7th One XD

MaskedManAbsolkid

I bought it today in a car boot sale. It was very good. It was sad when Jirachi had to leave. I thought it was funny when May asked Jirachi to get rid of them problem, and Jirachi teleported May into the sweet pile! Overall, 9/10!

enxel

Eagle´s Trainer
please help me

does anyone know what was may trying to wish? It looked like it was something about Ash or Max. i wish it was ash.
BTW the movie was excellent, but no the best of all.

JONNO.FRESH

i watched it this morning and it was really good. I really liked the part where ash was riding flygon it was cool.

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
it was a awsome film XD,I was funny and cool

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This movie may not be as great as "Mewtwo Strikes Back", "The Power of One", and "Pokemon 4Ever", but I still prefer it over the remaining movies because of several reasons. First and foremost, Butler is a great three-dimensional character, having all these dreams of power but still having such a sweet love for Diana. Their love was another reason I enjoyed this movie. Also, this is easily my favorite Max outing (while "Stairway to Devon" is my favorite TV episode of his). His friendship with Jirachi was so sweet, and I feel for him when he wants so bad for Jirachi to stay. And I don't care if it was dub-added or not, but I liked the reference to Misty. I may not like Misty, but it's nice to hear her mentioned.

4/5 stars for me.

Poliwhirl

the movie is great but why max? i hate him because jirachi likes him as a friend why not ash? the begining is great then later on it gets boring, this is my least favorite movie 5/10

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
mew3 said:
the movie is great but why max? i hate him because jirachi likes him as a friend why not ash? the begining is great then later on it gets boring, this is my least favorite movie 5/10
Maybe because they wanted another character to have some of the spotlight, instead of Satoshi taking all of the glory like every other time. -_-;

Heracross

Custom User Title
Yeah, I liked the fact that they made Masato the main focus of the movie. Since he doesn't do much in the series, this gave him some great time in the spotlight as well as breaking the norm of having the movies centered around Satoshi.