• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jirachi - Wish Maker! (M06)

Virtuos

Female Wobbuffet???
This movie is awesome :]

the plot, climax, characters, everything.
And what i really liked about this movie is the closing song.
Lullaby ~~~

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
I didn't like this movie at all, i was a bit disappointed that Max was the one to wake up Jirachi.

I think out of all of them it should have been Brock.

Agreed. Max, May, and Dawn(ugh) have all had a legendary Pokemon become acustomed to them. I think Brock should have been Jirachi's because I can just see Brock walking by a girl at the festival with Jirachi, he wispers something to Jirachi, and then the girl suddenly turns around and asks him out hahaha.

Rex Kamex

I disagree. I liked how one of the new characters had the bond with the Pokemon- the youngest member of the cast too. But I do want Brock to have a bond with a Pokemon in some movie... It's not too late...

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
i thought the groudon was real... but it was cool watching it eat everyone!

Torpoleon

I really enjoyed this movie. When I was younger, I thought the fake Groudon was Groudon's brother, or an evolution of Groudon.

miloticsavior

YOUR out of order!!
When the movie first came out and I was young, I was like Wt heck? Groudon isnt THAT big...and it doesnt eat people. Then when it came on again more recently I saw it again and actually understood what was happening. I'd say it was OK. Not as good as Celebi or Lati@s movie, but it was OK. Then again, the Shaymin movie was also better b cause it had SHAYMIN in it, and wshmkr didnt. The plot was decent, there were no severe flaws, and I thought the movie had a good flow of suspense and excitement.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Good movie,

Too bad that Max didn't take Jirachi with him...

And that Groudon was strong

6/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ok. Here is what I think.

It was a fine way to start the Advanced Generation movies. A cute Pokemon, Max, a human villian, it's all good.

What I didn't like is how they implamented Groudon into the story just to add action. I mean, if I'm honest with myself, there would have been no action without some sort of monster. I just think it was the wrong Pokemon to add :/

All in all, a good movie, the last movie I bought. 6/10 or a D+

Jirachi - Wishmaker wasn't a bad movie, but not totally exciting.
This was the first Pokemon movie I've seen that had no Pokemon dying that didn't deserve to in it:

1.) Heroes - Latios
2.) Lucario and the Mystery of Mew - Lucario

The best part was, like others have said, was when Max wished for Jirachi to "make the problem go away!"

And then may ends up in the pile of candy, head-first!

G50

No longer posting
This movie was cool. It was great having a Jirachi Movie. I really like that legendary Pokemon. It was cool seeing Celebi again. It was great to have Kyogre and Groudon in this movie as well. It was great to see Max have such a great bond with Jirachi. The Magic show was really cool.

60/100

MeltingCORE

I love this movie. (wait, i like all the Pokemon movies, lol.) But the ending was almost depressing to me since Jirachi had to leave Max. Understandable but just the thought of friends being torn apart makes me sad... I'm kinda surprised that Max's head didn't blow up or something. XD

Aquarelle

Staff member
I liked the Brendan cameo at the beginning of the movie. It was nice to see that he wasn't totally ignored in the anime.
My memory of this movie is kind of fuzzy, but I do remember thinking that Max was very annoying with his obsession/friendship with Jirachi. I just didn't like having to listen to him whine about parting ways with Jirachi. The fake Groudon was very creepy looking, especially with those tentacles. o_O
But I really liked seeing Jirachi, it was really cute.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I disagree. I liked how one of the new characters had the bond with the Pokemon- the youngest member of the cast too. But I do want Brock to have a bond with a Pokemon in some movie... It's not too late...

How sad... :(

I really enjoyed this movie. When I was younger, I thought the fake Groudon was Groudon's brother, or an evolution of Groudon.

Hahaha, I guess we all had our own speculations that made no sense whatsoever...

I always thought that I could capture Lugia if I had all three birds in my Red... How disappointed I was.. But then Silver came out! :D

Good movie,

Too bad that Max didn't take Jirachi with him...

And that Groudon was strong

6/10

I miss you! :'(

I love this movie. (wait, i like all the Pokemon movies, lol.) But the ending was almost depressing to me since Jirachi had to leave Max. Understandable but just the thought of friends being torn apart makes me sad... I'm kinda surprised that Max's head didn't blow up or something. XD

I guess that's why I hope that Jirachi doesn't appear in the Genesect movie for some odd reason...

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
This movie was... a mixed bag in my opinion. It had some fun moments, I liked the scenes with Jirachi in general, because it's such a cute Pokémon. Seeing Absol was cool too, especially since it's grown to be one of my favourite Pokémon lately, and I think the movie shows really well how Absol get their bad (and somewhat undeserved) repution for being a disaster Pokémon, like it's always mentioned in the PokéDex.
The ending however was really bad... like they didn't know what to do with it, so they just threw random **** together and hope for the best. I mean, we get a mega-sized Groudon out of nowhere, that isn't really like Groudon but looks like one, and it has a bunch of tentacles for no reason that rape everything in sight. Then we have dragons flying around, trying to escape the tentacles, and somehow Jirachi still plays a role in all of this.

NPT

Just a member
Meh.......out of all AG movies, I found this movie the most boring movie. I didn't like The dub-added Misty referece, why did the dubbers added something like that in the dub when It wasn't even in the Original Japanese version?

The only scene I liked was when Jirachi 'got rid' of May, and she ended in the load off snacks.

I think this movie would've been much better if Ash or Brock befriended Jirachi.