• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jirachi - Wish Maker! (M06)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Jirachi - Wish Maker!

A Mysterious comet that passes by every 1,000 years allows Jirachi to awaken. Awake for only a few days, Jirachi has to protect itself from Butler who wants to prove he's a proper magician and get Jirachi aswell as Groudon for Team Magma. Can Ash and co. stop him before he awakens Groudon and get Jirachi back to the place it needs to be to rest for another 1,000 years?

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Ohh.....the parts with Butler and Team Magma made me feel bad for him. XD

He has pretty eyes on another note.

First appearance of Kirlia, Salamence, Dusclops, etc.....The Kirlia was adorable. :3

So was Butler. But adorable in a different way. :D

C

Crystal Latios

Hmmm.... Butler is handsome^^

Anyway, I like this Movie a lot. I think, its pretty mysterious. Jirachi is so strange. He sleeps so long... Also, I love friendship between Max and Jirachi. It was really sweet. First time Ash wasn`t the most important character in movie!

K

Kamairie

I'm glad Brendan actually made an appearance. Even though it was only a cameo.
Jirachi is so cute! ^_^
I wish it would show in my country... Looking forward to it!

B

Blue,Too?

I can't wait to see this movie (I am buying it next Saturday). I hope its good. Anyways, when I see it, I'll review it. :)

Kijuna

Whatd Butler tell his Dusclops to use when Team Rocket were about to make their getaway?

Chris

Old Coot
It was Will-o-Wisp. I dunno what the hell they made Butler say in the dub. o_O

Freedom

Pokeman
I can't wait to see this movie when it's released in Australia. It looks like a good movie with lots of Hoenn Pokemon cameos.

monkeyspoon5

Orange Champion
On a scale of 1 to 10, how good is it? cuz this is the first pokemon movie I haven't got..

H

Hales

Freedom said:
I can't wait to see this movie when it's released in Australia. It looks like a good movie with lots of Hoenn Pokemon cameos.

Have you any idea when we'll get it on DVD? I really want to get this movie! :)

Okay, this is THE best pokemon movie ever, IMO.

However, IMOO, I feel that Jirachi's life isn't a gift, but a curse.

Let me explain. Jirachi only wakes up once every 1,000 years, and is around for only 7 days. Now, there are times where he will make friends. In the most likely sense, they are dead by the time he reawakens. So he ends up loosing all of his friends. I mean, in a true sense, how would you feel if you were cursed to a life like that? I'd hate it. :(

In the end, this is a good movie. I really liked the magic show, and I just loved Jirachi to death. :)

M

MayDrewfan

i loved the movy i sor it todday may shoefans coming over to wach it tomarow

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
EliteTrainerRaven said:
It was Will-o-Wisp. I dunno what the hell they made Butler say in the dub. o_O

Sounded like "capitatta" 0_o

I <3 Jirachi!!!!!!!!!!!! ;385; ;385; ;385; SOOO KY00T!

AscendingLatios

Volcano Trainer
pokeplayer984 said:
Now, there are times where he will make friends. In the most likely sense, they are dead by the time he reawakens. So he ends up loosing all of his friends.

Too bad it's so difficult for him in his situation to meet up with some of the other legendaries. That would give him the best chance of seeing someone again the next time he wakes up.

MayShuufan

Mrs Brendan Birch ^^
I loved Jirachi Wish Maker defiantly one of my fave movies along with the Power of One. Anywayz I loved watching Jirachi playing with Max it looked so sweet. I didn't like Butler making his Dusclops make Jirachi open it's true eye and when Max was saying goodbye to Jirachi I almost cried.
Anywayz rating 10/10

G

Gigi

monkeyspoon5 said:
On a scale of 1 to 10, how good is it? cuz this is the first pokemon movie I haven't got..

Alot of people have different opinions on this one. I give it a 7 while others would immidiately give it a 10. Reason being for my slightly poor rating would be the fact that it just didn't excite me for whatever reason. Id watch it just for the cute scenes with Masato and Jiraachi, though. :p

M

meggirl63

I thought this was a beautiful movie 'cause of the music.

Space Skitty

Hoenn Champion
Is "Capitatta" the Japanese name for any attack Dusclops can use?

This movie was my favorite for many reasons. The Max/Jirachi parts were very sweet. I feel so sorry for both of them... Flygon was awesome when it was flying around. Butler was an interesting character. I also thought it was sweet when May hugged Max! ^^ Overall a 10/10! I've got this movie in Japanese and English because I like it so much!