• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jirachi

Wishing_Star*

Wish I was a balloon
I just got really bored the other night and I drew a picture of my favorite pokemon Jirachi. So comment and critique it please.

Jirachi

I can say that I'm not that happy with the glow around it. I should have made it less "intense."

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
i really really like it. it makes me want to draw more.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I actually like it. You used your own style to make such an extremely cute picture. n_n I see what you mean with the glow, it is really intense. If anything, I'd say a little bit of shading on the face to make a little litty bitty bump of a nose. But, it's not missing anything by it not being there. n_n

sockyskarmie

Very cute style!

I like how you made a glow around the jirachi, and I also like its face. A sort of "suta-raito" type look.

Its not bad...
You could be a little bit cleaner in your lines though. Otherwise, cute and original ^_^

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Really cute, however it's face does look a bit wrong but it's still very cute!