• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[ JK's and BB's Banner Shop ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

boise_state_bronco

Latias&Blaziken
can any 1 make me a banner that says #1LatiasFan with latias chargingup for a psy beam oin the backround?

Bloody Banette

Boise, fiill out the form and you'll have it.

Guys, I'm really sorry I'm not able to make banners now, but I'll make them asap. Happens that I have test in December 18th. That test involves the last 4 years of school and that decides wheter I go to college or not. I really should be studying right now but I'm soooo lazy. Well, I'll try to study a bit doay, go see my gf and make your banner. A good time with WC3 waits me then :)

John, just don't make the banner then, I'll request it when Yonowaaru art is released.

justice_pie

-swampert used gasp!
BB, Yonowaaru doesn't have sugimori art yet ;P Choose another pokemon.

Dinaria, here's your banner.
http://i9.*******.com/4g53ez9.png

justice_pie, your third image link is broken. Provide another link/image, please, unless you want a banner with only those 2 images.

is it? i tried it just know and it seemed fine, so i don't know what happened back then

Last edited:

Dinaria

These are real fears
Thank you SO much - I love it :D Will credit when use

Bloody Banette

Well, guys, I finally got enough time to make these banners. I hope you like them in spite of my lack of creativeness ^^

Silver Star:
SilverStar2.png

Red Magic:
RedMagic.png

John:
JK.png

Shawny Shadow: No DP pokemon images for my banners yet.

SeanyBoy:
Seanyboy.png

;172;​

justice_pie

-swampert used gasp!
ok, sorry, the image link IS broken, i'll have the banner with just those two in it then pls. could you put the image on the right aswelll? but lipped/rotated so that it is facing the other way

Denieru

Sparkly
BB, may i have a tgc banner

Pokemon: pidgeotoo-elekid-gyaradoe-duskull-vulpix-vibrava-espeon-crawdaunt-scizor-milotic
Order: don't care
Frame: black

Bloody Banette

BB, may i have a tgc banner

Pokemon: pidgeotoo-elekid-gyaradoe-duskull-vulpix-vibrava-espeon-crawdaunt-scizor-milotic
Order: don't care
Frame: black
Of curse you can, dude. I will post it in some minutes ^^
... And here it is:
DR.png

;172;​

Last edited:

shawny-shadow

monferno rocks!!
um sorry there but.....did you forgot my request?you did all the other one and not mine!here is my request again

Pokemon: shiny charizard,shiny marowack,goukuzaru,Mukuhooku,Toridepusu and lucario
Order :normal order
Frame Color:black
Text: none
Font and Color:font:comic sans ms and the color would be black

if you can't put the 4th generation well here

goukuzaru=medicham
mukuhooku=salamence
toridepusu=scizor
lucario=sceptile

Last edited:

Denieru

Sparkly
thank you so much ill put it in my sig now

Charmanderz

Anime Banner

~Request Form
Pokemon: Lucario and Aaron
Order (if you want them in any specific order): Have Aaron and LUcario pictures alternate, like Lucario-Aaron-Lucario-Aaron etc.
Frame Color:Just a thin black line
Character (if you want): ??
Text: no text
Font and Color: none

Thanks, and could you please PM the code?

The Mighty Wurmple

Can you please make me an Anime banner?

Pokemon: Metagross, Heracross, Starmie, Raikou, Entei, Flygon.
Order:That order(The order above)
Frame Color:Red
No character.
Text: The Mighty Wurmple
Text Color: Black
Font: Comic Sans please.

Rukaria

onechance.
Banner Please,

Size 400*100

Pictures: (Use all of these please)

Background: Something that matches the pictures.

Text: Pikachu & Mimimoru

Sub Font(bottom right): Love at first sight...

Font and Color: Matching colours and a heart shaped font.

Frame/Border/Stroke: Nope

Extra/Notes:

HWarrior

OMGROFLMAO
Pictures: Voltorb on the left, Magneton on the right and Zapdos in the center (sugimori art)

Background: Plasma Yellow

Text: The Trucha Region
Font and Color: The font in JKs last simple example, just bigger and in the center (infront of Zapdos), in a Orange color
Frame/Boarder/Stroke: no border
Extra/Notes: If you could, could you PM me when you are done? And you can take your time, no need to rush it, I dont mind waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.