• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

JN Ash kept his SM personality?

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
PM Satoshi is SM progressed...the Alola episode with Gou getting fisher by Suiren contrasted to Satoshi makes that obvious. On top of it he won a league thus is onto bigger and better things. Still excited over random stuff like the ice cream machine or bring Koharu into the fold. His interactions with Gou remind me of the boys trio from SM in how they’re animated and drawn similarly as a group.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
No, I never said that. I clearly said in my first post that was exclusive to Writer, Deko Akao. And why do you and some others feel such a need to defend JN whenever someone criticizes it as if someone is personally insulting you or something lol.
When people say stuff like JN Ash doesn't care for his mons and cares for food more that isn't a criticism, it's a delusion lol. Let's not pretend I don't let anyone criticise JN and have a problem with it being criticized, I literally made a thread weeks back detailing my criticisms and problems with Journeys and asking how everyone would improve on these criticisms in their ideal ways. I myself have many criticisms with JN. Ash caring more for food then his Pokémon isn't a criticism, it's a dumb statement
This is the same Ash who voluntarily let himself be shocked multiple times on an electroweb so he can teach his dragonite dragon dance. He never judged Gengar harshly at first and was empathetic at the treatment it received and went to comfort it and battle with it despite having a fever. He frantically searched for riolu after it ran away and teamed up with it to battle Onix. He cried out loud when riolu took the brunt of both Roses mons to protect him and Pikachu. He cheered Farfetch'd on when he was battling it, wanting it to show it's max potential and offering to train it further. He literally jumped down into an hole to save a leek coz he knew how important it was to Farfetch'd. He was willing to be struck by an Aegislash for Farfetch'd.
Yes, the idea that JN Ash doesn't care for his mons is absolutely delusional