• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jocelyn's Sprites~

~Jocelyn~

trainer spriter
Thanks. I made a new sprite. Got bored of Soul, so I made Kris this time.

something2272577088-iaza.gif

Please CC!
I might do other characters and if you suggest any. ^^​

~Jocelyn~

trainer spriter
No comments still? But anyways I remade the heroine sprite for Pokemon Cobalt.

Heroine6308863945-iaza.gif

Please CC! It is fully scratched by me and a bit of hair was by Thedudesmister.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
The sprite as a whole looks amazing. The only thing I would consider about this one is the length of the torso and right leg.

No comments still? But anyways I remade the heroine sprite for Pokemon Cobalt.

Heroine6308863945-iaza.gif

Please CC! It is fully scratched by me and a bit of hair was by Thedudesmister.

The foot on the ground is rather flat and looks as if the sock is coming right out of the ground. Sprite in more of the shoe on the left side of the foot to make it look more 3-dimensional.

You need more dark purple shading under the straps of the bag to shade the back of her shirt.

The protruding arms is really awkward; the pose would look more naturalwith the elbow bent sharper and the bottom side of the arm facing upwards. The hand also looks rather flat, like it's pushing the Pokeball away rather than holding it.

The head also bother's me, because it looks really "copy-pasta"ish. Sprite less of the right eye, cause it looks the same is if you stuck the head on a body facing forwards. The position of the mouth seems misplaced also, like the girl has the neck of an owl or something.