• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Joey's Quest

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Hello all. I've been on Serebii for some time now, and I've always admired the comics. I tried and tried, but never could get it. Finally, a person came up with the perfect guide, and I became much better. Thank you to all comic makers who have inspired me. Now, finally, I have a comic of my own to share. This story is NOT a quest to get gym badges, but as you will later see, a quest to search for something(or someone...).

About the Story:
There was a boy named Joey who has become 11 years old and is about to start his journey, but his rival, Kevin, comes for something, and Joey surely does no what it is. With his father's old Pikachu, Zappy, Joey should be unstoppable, or will he be?...
(This comic is rated G, and will start becoming funny in Episode 2)

Expect to have atleast two new episodes a week. (Oh, and don't scream when you see how horrible the first episode is. It does get better! I messed up a bit on it...)

Episodes:
1. http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1673/greatstartha1.png
2. http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/5370/eppy2fe2.png

The other episodes shall be uploaded shortly(Within the next 30 min-5 hours.)

(Oh, and I can't seem to make the episodes larger. Please help.)

Last edited:

***Latios***

I FOUND THE KEYS!!!
to small.....

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
I know it is small! Does anyone on know how to make it bigger! Before I upload it, is a good size! But when I do upload it, I get the size you see know.

light_trainer921

Vatonage Ranger
I know it is small! Does anyone on know how to make it bigger! Before I upload it, is a good size! But when I do upload it, I get the size you see know.

Just don't resize it before uploading.

Beco

Beware...
You use imageshack. I've had some problems with that one as well.
You should use the last link, that one should work. If that one does not work, then you should safe the file as a PNG, as it resizes a BMP untill it's small enough be hosted (max 1024 kb).

Edit: Oh, and cut of the white borders. If you cut of those white borders, you make he image a lot smaller, that should also help.

Last edited: