• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

johnny boy's art thread.

sυƒƒσcαтιση

commie bastard.
by yours truly, johnny eggs.

hi yes i am john and i draw gory stuff but i cannot post that here so this is a bunch of my regular art with minimal blood if there is any at all. my deviantart, tumblr, and furaffinity account has all my art. i have a link to my tumblr in my signature and i will share my deviantart and furaffinity usernames after i post all my "recent" artwork.

all this stuff is stupid stupid stupid

arranged from oldest to newest (oh god i want to burn all my old crap)

(TW: for blood and sensitive material (depression, anxiety, self-loathing, etc). in some pieces. none of my pieces on this post contain suicide or graphic blood/gore).

traditional:

one_year_by_wingsofstarlight-d6a5yya.jpg

title: one year
date: 5/28/13 (ew gross this is stuff from LAST YEAR get away from me)
time taken: about an hour

fly_away_now_fly_away_now_fly_awayyyyyy_by_wingsofstarlight-d6bj37y.png

title: fly away
date: 7/1/13
time taken: 30 minutes (this is a stupid dumb sketch of a fantastical cat shut UP)

noro_by_wingsofstarlight-d6sew68.png

title: noro
date: 10/26/13
time taken: about an hour and thirty minutes (its my anthro pokesona starlight, who is a shiny ninetales; this was one of my first shots at anthro and im still proud about how it turned out??? even if it is a stupid sniffle crybaby vent pic gross)

annnnd my recent traditional stuff is guro art so no posting that here.

digital:

tumblr_mhq795gcZM1qlvubro1_1280.png

title: shut up
date: 2/4/13
time taken: like an hour or so
im still proud of this??? im so heckin gay ew

tumblr_mie3ivp39M1qlvubro1_1280.png

title: this is just the beginning
date: 2/17/13
time taken: around an hour and thirty minutes

tumblr_mkss6n8zU11qlvubro1_1280.png

title: ok
date: 4/5/13
time taken: around three hours (drew it before traditionally and then scanned it and lined it with my tablet digitally)
this is still my most favorite thing that i have ever drawn??? what the heck

tumblr_mlbrjdE2qG1qlvubro1_1280.png

title: cigarettes and razor blades
date: 4/15/13
time taken: around forty-five minutes
style practice

tumblr_mo9chpkPRW1qlvubro1_1280.png

title: stop lying
date: 6/11/13
time taken: an hour
stop whining john you piece of trash
no

tumblr_ms1ye0CumP1qlvubro1_1280.png

title: whatever
date: 8/24/13
time taken: about an hour and thirty minutes
apparently wolves can smoke cigarettes

tumblr_mwzy0xkvT01qlvubro1_1280.png

title: tsurugi kyousuke
date: 11/28/13
time taken: about three hours
commission featuring a character from some soccer anime

tumblr_my6nf87ucM1qlvubro1_1280.png

title: razayka reference sheet {2013}
date: 12/21/13
time taken: around three hours
reference sheet for my fursona, razayka. oh god this is an old ref

tumblr_n2t018xXG71qlvubro1_1280.png

title: saffron reference sheet
date: 2/21/14
time taken: around six hours
commission featuring a reference sheet for someone's fursona, saffron. those african wild dog markings were agonizing to draw.

tumblr_n5dt0ghmyW1qlvubro1_r1_1280.png

title: still,
date: 5/10/14
time taken: about an hour or so
don't panic

tumblr_n6b6jnKOMZ1qlvubro1_1280.png

title: two years
date: 5/28/15
time taken: about four to five hours

HAPPY TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY MY BOI <33333

speedpaint is on my youtube channel, catchingstarlight

and_so_it_begins_by_wingsofstarlight-d7m54mj.png

title: the funeral
date: 6/12/14
time taken: about two and a half hours

and so it begins
once again

tumblr_n840owKfek1qlvubro1_1280.png

title: razayka reference (2014)
date: 7/2/14
time taken: around five hours

FINALLY, i finished the ref for razayka’s new feral form! razayka is my fursona, and has been so for five years now. he’s changed a lot since then!

speedpaint is on my youtube channel, catchingstarlight.

basic info:

species: gray wolf

sex: male

s.o: demiromantic pansexual

relationship status: single

personality: razayka is feisty, strong, and brave, but quite reckless! he is prone to get into mischief and start violence for no reason other than he felt “threatened”. razayka is judgmental, but once you open up to him, he can be very open-minded, kind, and loyal. he protects his friends against all kinds of danger, and would never want to see them get hurt! razayka respects his personal space, so before you pet him, ask permission first! this pup has a bite!

if you want to learn more about him, such as how i came up with his design, more about his personality/backstory, etc. dont be afraid to leave a comment or send me a vm/pm!

tumblr_n8kt9q5fNM1qlvubro1_1280.png

title: razayka reference - anthro (2014)
date: 7/11/14
time taken: around 6-7 hours
razayka’s (my fursona) anthro ref v0v this is the first time ive ever drawn an anthro reference sheet for him, and i’m a little bit iffy about the outcome but it all comes with practice!

tumblr_n9cej41WJ91qlvubro1_1280.png

title: zero reference sheet
date: 7/26/14
time taken: around 5-6 hours
this is the first time i've ever drawn a dragon so my anatomy is gross but u know

i have more art, but it's all lying in piles of sketchbooks around my room or contains gore and bad words in it. i have like ten million sketchbooks mind you, so i dont really have time to go through them and scan them. most of them are stupid school doodles anyway and me farting my inner anger onto a canvas so no one has to hear me scream and whine about my life

deviantart: wingsofstarlight
furaffinity: wingsofstarlight
youtube (i put speedpaints on here): catchingstarlight
tumblr (i sometimes put art i dont want to feature on deviantart here. all my art is featured in my "my art" tag): egbertis

yeah ok i may post some more once i get back to drawing ive been too busy with other stuff. i should get on my commissions soon though

commissions are private by the way don't ask me about them or i'll scream at you.