• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Johto Box Set?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold95

I've bought both the Kanto and Orange Islands DVD box sets. I've looked everywhere for the Johto box set, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist. Well, it does, but not in America.

I find it bizarre that Pokemon, how popular it is, that we only have box sets for a handful of the seasons. Does anyone know how or when somebody will release the box set for the 3rd season?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
The Johto saga was never re-released in boxset form. Its on DVD but only in like 3 eps per disc from DVDs during the early 2001's.

They probably thought Johto wasn't popular enough to be re-released so they didn't do it.

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
^^ That seem's pretty right to me and that sucks it didn't get more love.

Bluelatios*

Actually, I remember looking it up and Australia and NZ have a box set of Johto Journeys and Johto League champions. So you could get that, but you'd also need a multi-region dvd player if you're in the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.