• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Johto Elite Four Poll!

Favorite Johto Elite Four

• Will

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Koga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bruno

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Karen

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Lance

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Karen was/is my favorite Johto Elite Four member

TheEliteEmpoleon

I'm saying Karen because in the Gen. 4 games she looks hot. And she uses her favorite pokemon.

Does anybody know what the pun for her name is, if there is one?

Anus

Banned
I liked Karen, just a cool team to fight against, quite a bit of variation instead of monotype.

spyclone138

I need healing
Will is pretty cool,Koga is just an awesome ninja who achieved a better rank,Bruno I respect since he was part of the original E4,I like that karen tells you to use your favorite. But I would choose Koga.

PikaSnap

Joan Ranger
I still don't know why Karen had vileplume on her team.

There were six different dark type pokemon she could have used:
houndour, houndoom, umbreon, murkrow, sneasel, tyranitar

soundxfury

Lance! He's really cool and Dragonite is my favorite Pokemon.
I do love Karen's speech before you battle her though.

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
Poor Koga, lol. I like Karen and Will, didn't like him at first but after diving into a nest of will fangirls on tumblr I found a liking for him.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Well.... I like Koga because I like how in the Johto Story, he was promoted as a Master Poison Type Trainer and became one of the Elite Four! :D

That's very interesting! ^_^

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
Koga- The only gym leader to become an elite 4 member. FTW!

ChloboShoka

Writer
Karen had the best words.
Bruno was the easiest.
Koga was the smoothest.
Will had the best design.
Lance was the most badass.

All of them were great in their own special way.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Definitely Karen. I was quite sad when they made her like 40 years younger in the remake. She had a good team, even if some weren't dark types. They should have given her an under-levelled Tyranitar and Sneasel!

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
In terms of music, Lance wins. But I like Karen's personality more.