• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Johto Gary vs OI Ash vs Goh

Who would win

• Total voters

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Goh. Golurk is an actual raid boss and Cinderace is way stronger than it should be. Either of those two could pull off what JL Charizard did.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
I think Goh, cuz he has better and stronger mons.

Mew29240

I think Goh definitely has the strongest Pokemon team of the bunch, but Gary's superior skill could make it go either way between them. Poor OI Ash has no chance against either of them.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Shigeru during Jouto was clearly more consistent and experienced than Satoshi was during the Orange Archipelago arc, especially when considering that Lizardon barely listened to Satoshi during most of that arc, and Laplace only had one serious battle in that arc and only managed a draw.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
I want to say Ash, but Gary has more fully-evolved Pokémon, so I have to vote for him.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Gary wins.
Johto Gary>>>OI Ash.
Johto Ash has to use reserves and Charizard included to defeat Johto Gary. OI Ash has zero chance against Johto Gary. Goh has a better OP team than OI Ash that's the sole reason he can win against him because in terms of skills and experience OI Ash is better.
Johto Gary defeats Goh with extreme difficulty. Johto Gary's Blastoise, Scizor and Nidoqueen are strong so I think he can manage to defeat Goh as Johto Gary is a very skilled and has more experience.

nickdt

I think Goh definitely has the strongest Pokemon team of the bunch, but Gary's superior skill could make it go either way between them. Poor OI Ash has no chance against either of them.

OI Ash has OP Tauros though.