• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

johto/kanto town face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwardel

I am the skat man
City Face-off!

oops. yeah it has been approved by nara shikamaru

I will choose 1 johto town and 1 kanto town to face-off and you will vote for your favorite one .
you may only submit one vote for each round.
A face-off is over once one town has 10 votes or if it has gone on for three days then the leading town wins by default.
follow these rules and the main forum rules.
If i could get someone else to post scores that would be great.

first face-off is
blackthorn city versus viridian city

I will vote for blackthorn because it has dragons den.

Last edited:

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Has this been approoved?

Edward, this was not approved. I just spoke to Chris (Nara) and he said he didn't approve this which means you lied. So you're being warned for both making a face-off without permission and lying about having permission.

Barney, please don't spam.

*closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.