• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Johto Leader hogwash

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
God, this is the style i'm sticking to. I've had it for over a month ad i don't care anymore XD Big eyes and round heads are cute. Coloured pencils don't agree with me though and neither does my pencil sharpener -__-

3johtoleaders.png

And this is on DA: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/26899619/

2JohtoLeaders.png

This'll end up on DA too XD

Others should come too. But not Chuck, i don't like him.

S

ShadowTrainer

Over all thoughs are very nice. I have always liked Johto the best but they never up graded it...grr xX

Any way all i have tosay is in the first pic the skin shading is kinda rough.
The 2nd onemuch better but the pni kin the dark part of the shading does not seem to go with the rest of it.

Mimori Kiryu

OMFGozz....it's Morty, Falkner and Bugsy. The hotness ensuses..

This is great. Really awesome. I've always loved your style, Yoru. It really kicks major butt!

...That Morty there is just so adorable! *hugs*

=3 Really great job!

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
ShadowTrainer: Yeah, it is kinda rough. I think some of it is the pencil outline too. T'other one is ink so that makes the colours stand out a bit more. I do need to work on the shading colours a lot more ^^; Thanks.

And thanks for the other comments too. They were pretty fast :3

S

Shadowcat

Yoru, they're so KAWAII! But on Jasmine, her eyes seem a little queer... But anyways, Morty looks hot! Actually, he looks super hot!

Love your art Yoru, hopefully, you get over your Artist's Block (There is one?).

Now, ta, ta!

~Sapphire

Crystal Clair

Pretty good, Yoru! 'Cept poor Morty is stuck with jazmin. I'm glad you did the Johto leaders. but....
WHADDA BOUT CLAIR! XDDDD OMG
You should expect that from me, by now. Hope I've been here long enough to be predictable.

*Ra*

The power of the sun
all of them are really good, infact better than i could probably do. :)

But for Comments:
1) Shading on falkner is a bit weird( but still a very good pic )
2) Jasmines eyes are a bit wierd too and also her hair line9 i think it should come down more or something)
3) Morty looks girlish(but he's supposed to be a "pretty boy" isn't he.. :) )

THOSE ARE MY COMMENTS but all the pics still look good, just if you fix those problems(which are very minor) they will look even better.

N

Nyuura

Yay for Johto leaders! The poor things need another game to inhabit.

I love the first one-- all three of my favs together in one pic~ <3 Falkner be smexy.

And Morty and Jasmine both look surprised. XD

The coloring and shading is also great~ Gives it a nice, soft feel. Luffly work, Yoru~! <3 Hope to see more~

Good art, Yoru. :D

The first one is nice. Well-colored, and OK proportions. I don't like Whitney's hairstyle, but since it seems to be a rather realistic style, it's OK. She looks like Clover from Totally Spies. XDD. The other two look rather cool. I like Falkner's corny pose. :D

Jasmine and Morty look best, though. The eyes are a bit too apart, but the rest is perfect. I like their expressions and the colors. Good job indeed.

I hope you make Clair and Pryce soon. Keep it up! :)

N

Nightsteel

Wow. So many people draws J.G.L (Johto Gym Leaders). I think joinin this can give alot relaxin

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Thanks for the crit, guys. It's a help ^^ But the only thing i can counter is that Morty is meant to look girly... he's a pretty boy, ya see ;D I'll have to work on outlining with my ink pen more; i think that contributed to some parts looking strange.

Ta, people!

Mumage

You never fail to impress me Yoru!^^, good job the look awsome specially I like the shading! and by the way im your twin Final Fantasy but I got a name change, AGAIN! lol xDD

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
P_B: Will's getting done anyway. How can i not? :3

Rose: Aarrg, all people's name changes hurts my brain! Has it really been a month since you last had it changed? I really need to get a sense of time XD