1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

johto pokemon in firered/leafgreen?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by YoYie, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoYie

YoYie I you bet

hey everyone,

i completed the elite 4, got the national dex, i even got the ruby & sapphire so i can finally trade with my sapphire/colosseum! :D

but my question is, while i went to the different isles, i saw different johto pokemon. i know that in island 4-7 you can catch different johto pokemon, but which?because i hope you can catch pokemon like ;238;

i have searched, and failed to find an exact list with all johto pokemon that you can catch in firered/leafgreen. so... can you give one?,
    thanks in advance!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2007
  2. While many of them are rather obvious (such as Hoppip or Swinub) there are some rarer ones. Skarmory, Murkrow, and Delibird are exclusive to Fire Red and Mantine, Misdreavus, and Sneasel are exclusives to Leaf Green. There's also an old man near Island 5 who gives you a Togepi egg.

3. Anaya

Anaya Synthesis

On island 6, you can find Spinirak (SP?), Heracross, Ledyba, and Yanma. Maybe more, but I can't recall. And on island 7, you can find Skarmory and, of course maybe more. I hope I helped a little bit.

4. Island Seven also has Mantine(LG only), Unown, Larvitar.
    Fishing can get your Remoraid and Qwilfish(FR only).

5. YoYie

YoYie I you bet

cool! thanks everyone for the effort, but i was asking for a list...
    i dont mind if you havent found one, because i have just made a list and im finnally finished!
    You see, i also have pokemon colloseum, and toghether with sapphire and leafgreen, the only pokemon i miss from johto are ;212; ;238;, ;239;, which are acquired by breeding some pokemon in fire red.. (and ;249; and ;251;, but chances are small ill ever get those)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2007
  6. Angeling

Angeling true love

Okay, good for you. Then there's no more need for this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.