• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Johto Powers Unleashed~ v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
Welcome bulma hater!

Actually, I am not sure if you have to, it's something everyone does anyway.

Forums stuff: I have lifted the dynamic images rule due to not knowing exactly what it is. If problems happen I'll remove them again.

bulma hater

Esuteru Izu****e
Welcome bulma hater!

Actually, I am not sure if you have to, it's something everyone does anyway.

Forums stuff: I have lifted the dynamic images rule due to not knowing exactly what it is. If problems happen I'll remove them again.

Well, it's not giving me that statement anymore, and this time, instead of showing the image I get this:

user posted image

And no image. The image is from photobucket, so maybe that's it?

TotodileCharizard

Ok, I'm trying my best to be on and post whenever I can between school, band, and homework.

How old were you when you first played G/S/C?
Like 8 or 9

What do you like least about Johto? Or hate, I suppose?
Umm I'd probably say Chuck, I always have problems with him.

What is currently your favorite area in Johto?
Probably Mahogany Town, the whole deal with the Red Gyarados and Team Rocket at the Radio Tower.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
@TotodileCharizard: Why Chuck? What was so wrong with him?

@Brando95: He is already a member.

I don't think this has been a topic but anyway:

Would you rather Kanto or Orange Islands in a remake and why?
Kanto. I just like Kanto a lot and I don't see how you could do the things you need to get the badges. Orange Islands still would be cool though

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
He was? Than why did he answer the questions?

@topic: I would rather have the Kanto. Orange Islands would be kind of wierd. How would you copy the wierd gym battles.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
Because he can I guess.

You could use the touch screen for a large part of it. But it would be rather hard to do.

pit-fall

Angels Amoonguss
Hello everyone, I've been pretty inactive due to school and competitive battling.

Kanto, as it just adds to my nostalgia. Though it was short, it was sweet, and there were many memorable places like Viridian City, the Power Plant and Rock Tunnel. When I was younger and more naive I wanted the Orange Islands in a remake, but that's beside the point.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
I quess you can use the touch screen as like a mini-game. That would be different.

Maybe they will add it like they did with the Sevii Islands.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

I'd like to see the Orange Islands, because it has never been done before and it would be interesting to see what they do with the gym leaders, and also how they get around not having the Elite 4.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Why did it get so silent...

I know! How about something else to talk about.

In a Gold and Silver Remake, would you want 4th gen. pokemon in it?

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You

Yes and no. Yes to the new 4th gen evos but no the brand new 4th gen Pokemon.

pit-fall

Angels Amoonguss
As Charizard Millky said, I want the evolutions to be in. Contrary to CM is that I wouldn't mind things like Gastrodon, Medicham, and other common 3rd and 4th Gen Pokemon being included, just no too much.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

It would be interesting to have the 4th generation pokemon in a Johto remake.

They made it possible to get 3rd generation in FR/LG so why not.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
I forgot to answer my own topic!

I say I would like the evolutions. I don't want 4th gen. in the wild but, it would be nice to have the ability to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.