• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Johto Powers Unleashed~ v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Hi i was wondering if i could join, i have played Gold, Silver and Crystal but i have found that Gold was my favourite version, Chikorita was always my starter choice because i love the Grass starters, and i still occasionally play it today, good times.

"The world wouldn't be the same if the Johto Pokemon wouldn't be around."

How old were you when you first played G/S/C?

I think i was about 16, because i remember that i was working at the time and i could afford to buy Gold, Crystal and a Gameboy Colour myself.

What do you like least about Johto? Or hate, I suppose?

The only thing i really disliked about it was the fact that you had to hunt down each of the legendary dogs and whenever you try and catch them the ran away again.

What is currently your favorite area in Johto?

I would have to say the Azalea town gym, because i always started with Chikorita and i always enjoyed wiping the floor with Bugsy even though he was supposed to have the advatage, but lets face it he was a wimp compared to me.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
Welcome to all new members. I do believe that the club has it's, for lake of a better word, sessions. As in, some times we are leading the clubs page and others we are the deadness lagging the forums. Hope that made sense.

Welcome again.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Thanks for the welcome, NinjaScyther4 & Charizard Milky i think this is a great club, and i will be as active as i possibly can, its nice to find people who like Johto as much as me.

Lets face it Johto is and will always be the best region ever made.

Last edited:

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero

i would like to join this club. G/S/C were the best games ever! The 16 gyms were the best and 251 pokes!

I was like 8 and my gran gran came from US and have bougth a copy of Gold and Silver for me and my bro. I remeber in Gold i always chose Totodile because i love water types and Feraligator

I hate how the Kanto Gyms were kinda easy and only between 40-50, plus they didnt do much in Kanto except do the gyms.

I really liked Ecruteak City because of battling the Kimono Girls and it was amazing. Then u get Surf and i always taught that to my Feraligator

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

i would like to join this club. G/S/C were the best games ever! The 16 gyms were the best and 251 pokes!

I was like 8 and my gran gran came from US and have bougth a copy of Gold and Silver for me and my bro. I remeber in Gold i always chose Totodile because i love water types and Feraligator

I hate how the Kanto Gyms were kinda easy and only between 40-50, plus they didnt do much in Kanto except do the gyms.

I really liked Ecruteak City because of battling the Kimono Girls and it was amazing. Then u get Surf and i always taught that to my Feraligator

I liked battling the Kimono girls, but it was a bit annoying trying to figure out which pokemon to use on which girl.

I always used Surf on my surfing slave Lapras, that was the only thing i ever used it for.

I agree about the levels of the Kanto gyms, you'd think that after the gyms in Johto, they would have been stonger but sadly not, even so G/S/C were the best series and i hope the creators decide to give it a revival.

Rupikos

Meals on Wheels!?
I still have my Johto games, Gold, Silver and Crystal.
We need remakes of the Johto games soon so everyone can relive the greatness :).
I never though Johto was boring, it was the best region in my opinion.
Blissey and Skamory and some of the best pokemon come from that era and also the best cities in my opinion.
Please can I join?
And The world wouldn't be the same if the Johto Pokemon wouldn't be around :).

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I still have my Johto games, Gold, Silver and Crystal.
We need remakes of the Johto games soon so everyone can relive the greatness :).
I never though Johto was boring, it was the best region in my opinion.
Blissey and Skamory and some of the best pokemon come from that era and also the best cities in my opinion.
Please can I join?
And The world wouldn't be the same if the Johto Pokemon wouldn't be around :).

I agree, my favourite starter Chikorita came from Johto and, they should definetly do remakes, most people who play Pokemon now have probably never experienced how great Johto is, so this would be a perfect time for the remakes.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Can I join? I have played Gold and Silver since it came out. My games broke though so I am hoping for a Gold and Silver remake. If it comes out it will be my favorite pokemon game.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Hi Brando, sorry i didn't notice the post.

It's NinjaScyther4's club, but i don't see a reason why not, i think he will be glad of another member.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
Brado didn't follow the rules so that's why he can't.

Below is the Forums update

Sad isn't it?

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
I POST IN FORUM :'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Did you like Slowpoke Well?

In my opinion, while they obviously tried something different, it didn't really work as I felt it was a rather boring area to which I disliked.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I POST IN FORUM :'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Did you like Slowpoke Well?

In my opinion, while they obviously tried something different, it didn't really work as I felt it was a rather boring area to which I disliked.

I agree, i didn't really see a point to Slowpoke Well, i think it was just something they put in to try and fill the game, like the ruins of Alph.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Sorry Charizard Millky...

Can I join? I've played since the game came out. Also, I'm am in high hopes of a Gold and Silver Remake!

Is that better?

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
@Brando95: Much lol. Last thing this club need is almost members

@topic: It's a way to introduce Team Rocket to the game and meet Kurt. Both are huge parts of the game and start in that very well.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Thanks Charizard Millky! I don't want to be an almost member. A regular member is the way to go!

For the topic:

They could've made it a little harder. You could just go through it without even healing your pokemon.

bulma hater

Esuteru Izu****e

I would like to join.
My favorite of these games would have to be Crystal, what with getting Suicune (my fave legendary beast) and the animations. Eusine's music was the love also...

I guess I was around 10 when I got Pokemon Gold. It was my first ever Pokemon game, and I blasted my way through with my Feraligatr. I also happened to memorize the exact way to Ho-Oh, as I spent hours after school trying to catch the bird. Needless to say, I've forgotten how to get to him and was lucky to find him in my Silver.

What I like best is being able to return to Kanto and battle the Kanto Gym Leaders, and then battle Red. What I don't like is how my Pokemon Stadium 2 won't let me move my Pokes to the N64 box unless it shows I've caught 150 types in Silver.

I like to hang around in the grass, hoping Entei, Raikou, or Suicune will appear. No luck yet.

Last edited:

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Were we supposed to answer those questions when we joined? If so then:

As soon as it came out. I believe that I was maybe 5. Okay maybe not as soon as it came out

I hate the Elite Four. It just seem unrealistic. The levels are lower than in the first game. Did the Elite Four get weaker over three years or something?

All of Kanto. It was fun walking around and seeing how it changed from the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.