• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Johto starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
In the guide (on this website) it says that to get a Johto starter I have to beat Mt.Battle. I was wondering if anyone could be a little more specific?

Do I have to complete it in one go (without saving and quitting)?

Am I allowed to change Pokemon, or swap around the order of the Pokemon in my party?

Ice Cold Glalie

Heliotrope said:
In the guide (on this website) it says that to get a Johto starter I have to beat Mt.Battle. I was wondering if anyone could be a little more specific?

Do I have to complete it in one go (without saving and quitting)?

Am I allowed to change Pokemon, or swap around the order of the Pokemon in my party?

you are allowed to save but i wouldn't in the rest room cause there's a glitch thata won't let continue through the mountain, you can't use the computer but you're allowed to change the order of pokemon

;362; ICG

L

lightspeed

Every time you beat it you'll get to choose a Johto starter which means if you beat it three times, you can get all three Johto starters.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
And Im assuming that if you beat it six times you would get two of each starter.

Darky

~Darky from Desert~
User Name said:
And Im assuming that if you beat it six times you would get two of each starter.
For getting 2 of them you can get your Pokemon with Ditto on the GBA and get an egg. ^^
I never tried to beat Mt.Battle at ones. Btw, I already own all 3 cause I caught them on Colosseum. :p

However they have the elemental hyper beams(Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant and Hydro Cannon) moves previously only available to Charizard, Venusaur and Blastoise

pharaohguy530

The one and only.
Ok. Here's the deal. You must beat Mt. Battle, all 100 zones, you cannot switch your pokemon, and you can save and quit. Thats all. At the end he will give you the choice of one of the Johto starters, each with a cool move and the elemental beam of the pokemon.

Dunsparce

Pick Chikorita.

It has Ancientpower AND FrenzyPlant.

IMO, only the Grass-type Starters can use their Elemental Hyperbeam Correctly due to lack of strong Grass moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.