• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Johto teams, opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buuz

Smash Trainer
I might get my hands on copies of the 2nd Gen games and i thought of Pokémon to put in the teams. Note that i intend to put one of each legendary dog in each team, along with a starter. Suggestions for movesets and stuff are appreciated.

PKMN Gold:
- Typhlosion
- Steelix
- Umbreon
- Kingdra
- Ursaring
- Raikou

PKMN Silver:
- Feraligatr
- Ampharos
- Miltank
- Entei
- Skarmory
- Hitmontop

PKMN Crystal:
- Meganium
- Alakazam
- Heracross
- Gengar
- Suicune
- Dragonite

Last edited:

Wolfram74

Shiny Feebas
(Crystal) I think you need a Pokemon that can easily kill alakazam/mewtwos. Gengar won't be able to because of its horrendous attack stat (since ghost type-attacks are physical) so something like a Snorlax with Shadow ball. Meganium isn't the best grass pokemon; Vileplume would be a good choice.

Dr. Classy

Only RN with a PhD
Do you intend to catch the legendary dogs in gold and silver with master balls, or did it not pop into ur your head that they flee?

you need a pokemon with mean look in order to trap em, then you catch em.

Good luck.

For Pokemon Gold, I'd suggest replacing Umbreon, Steelix or Ursaring for Xatu, to cover your Ground and Fighting Weakness.
For Pokemon Silver, it's pretty balanced, but watch out for electric types.
For Pokemon Crystal, it's pretty balanced too, but watch out for Ice types.

If you need more help, PM me with the movesets etc, and I will see what I can do.

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Thank you. I have paralyzed Entei and Suicune in Gold but they're not the ones i am after. Raikou is one fast mofo, i need an extremely fast Pokémon to catch up with him. Thinking about sending my Haunter from Crystal to Gold to do that job for me.

Psychic

Really and truly
Please read the Rules. You must include the moves you intend to give each Pokemon in your OP. Please be sure to edit this.

~Psychic

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
In Pokemon Crystal I'd watch out for Fire and Ice Types. In Pokemon Gold I would watch out for Fighting types and for Silver I think it is pretty balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.