1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Join Avenue!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by bobandbill, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/joinavenue.shtml

"Now, where do you think I want to go?" means you have to direct them to ANY shop with a female shopkeeper

Only certain shopkeeper will ask that. Specifically, those who opens Nursery post-game.

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/joinavenuefans.shtml

Check the ones that says "pre-Elite Four" and "post-Elite Four"

2. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

I just reached Rank 14. Hope I find the Nursery people right after I reach Rank 15 so I can remove the extra Mart I added accidentally a month ago.

3. Rakurai

Rakurai Well-Known Member

My avenue is rank 72 right now.

I'm not actively trying to increase the rank anymore, simply replacing and maxing out new shops as needed to maintain the discount.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  4. Stardastarly

Stardastarly Sylveon~ :D

I recently ranked all my shops up to 10, so now I have the special promotion going on.

My avenue is currently at rank 36, with 1 of each kind of shop.

5. AyumeiKitsune

AyumeiKitsune ~Legacy of Sir Aron~

Join Avenue is so legit x3! My is lvl 4 and I have to many shops XD! My fav shop is the cafe one x3! Yummy foods for my Pokemon x3! I also like the Dojos x3! My dojo is lvl 4 the highest lvl I have on my shop XD! I just now started doing some wifi stuff and getting some people to my avenue so its exciting ^^!

6. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

I opened up a nursery! I'm at Rank 17. Sadly it is hard to know if they want to visit the nursery

7. Shine

....I posted a link on the very top of this page that has the list of all the things that the fans are saying and where you should direct them to, try to check the "Levelling Up" section in that link :)

8. Iris Mist

Iris Mist Hylian Princess

It's much easier than the other shops, one of them says "I want to hatch an egg". Can't get any clearer than that :)

9. Rayce

Rayce _

Finally got my Dojo, and with my Lvl 3 Deli, I can level up a Pokemon 2 Levels every day if I get enough money to do that ^^.

10. irvizzy

irvizzy Pokemon Master

how can you get a gym leader to come to your join avenue?

11. Iris Mist

Iris Mist Hylian Princess

You just have to wait and hope for them to show up. I'm at Rank 24 or 25, and have only seen 2 gym leaders, Drayden and Elesa.

12. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

My Join Avenue is finally at Rank 18, though my Nursery is still at Level 2 because of no one wanting to visit it. ;~;

13. tedturtle

tedturtle Member

My Join Avenue is at lvl 10. I got one of each shop aside from the nursery (I haven't finished the main story yet in B2) and most of them are at lvl 4 aside from the florist. I want to change one of my shops to have a female clerk as most people that visit want to see a female clerk and only the cafe person is a female.

14. Shine

Go to your office and set the Nursery as the shop people will visit?

Also, for visitors generated by the game, you can soft reset them. Just save before entering the Avenue, then if the you can't direct the visitor to the Nursery, soft reset.
    I'm not sure about visitors from trading/DW, I haven't check.

And make use of the generic requests like "is there any place where I can relax?" or "is there any place where girls will be thrilled? or "Take me somewhere! Anywhere!"
    If you found any visitor asking those, immediately direct them to the Nursery instead of your other shops. "Take me somewhere" only works if your Nursery's shopkeeper is male, though. If it's female, then look for "Now, where do you think I will go?" instead. For a more complete list, check the link I posted at the top of this page.

You don't have to always use the "I want to hatch an egg" request to level up the Nursery, you know.

15. -Nator-

-Nator- Psyperiority

I'm really excited because yesterday I finally got my Nursery!
    And sure enough it was a Nurse who wanted to open it.
    Now I no longer need to gripe about it.

16. candyson

candyson Ultimate Sceptile

almost to rank 20
    is there an easier way to rank up than magnemite coiling? i find that most magnemites have already been traded

17. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Dreamworld is nice since anyone that visits you will come through your avenue
    And those stick for quite a while so if you've got a few DW visitors they'll be constant daily visitors for you

18. Staryu

Staryu I know, I know..

Is there a way to get rid of a shop? I only have space for one more (which I assume should be reserved for the Nursery..I'm at rank 11), and I don't have a Market because I accidentally doubled up on a different shop..

19. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

The only way to get rid of a shop is to replace it with a new one

20. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

Well, yeah, the only problem is that none of my visitors are asking me those things. They all want a female clerk, and my Nursery clerk is male, unfortunately enough...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.