• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Join Avenue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Nator-

Magnemite coil? is that when you trade a magnemite via gts? am i doing this right ahaha

Yes, it's when you continuously repeat the process of depositing and seeking Magnemites until you have a large number of people stored in your game's internal memory; having it so your JA has a lot more traffic, which also means more frequency.

Kabloosh

And now the GTS finally has a use...So many impossible trades, finally we can do real trades and have something useful ingame...well sort of. lol

Yeah its so lame when you want to trade a Haunter for a Machoke and all you see for Machokes are L100 Zekroms or Reshirams or some other legendary... at L100. Does throwing up some random pokemon actually get you these guys or something?

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
Yeah its so lame when you want to trade a Haunter for a Machoke and all you see for Machokes are L100 Zekroms or Reshirams or some other legendary... at L100. Does throwing up some random pokemon actually get you these guys or something?

Pfft. At least those are possible. I was talking about the Level 9 and Under trades.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Starting my Magnemite Foil. Also, I almost leveled up my Dojo today, and I have two markets... I think I know how to get rid of them. So, will Foil work on Negotiations?

-Nator-

Speaking of nicknames, the Magnemite I receive usually have coil in there nicknames. I wonder who started this brilliant idea?

I received tons of those, no way of really knowing which ones are yours.
Chances are, though (with the many, many trades I have done) I came across one of your Magnemites at least once.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I received tons of those, no way of really knowing which ones are yours.
Chances are, though (with the many, many trades I have done) I came across one of your Magnemites at least once.

My trainer name is Thing so you will know those were my Magnemite.

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
My Join Avenue is Rank 22.

Still no luck on the Nursery.....but I won't give up!

Talk to the people at stores already in your avenue, there may be one that wants to switch to a Nursery. Since the Nursery won't open up until Rank 15, they would open up a random store since you can't open one up yet so once you reach that rank which you have, they might ask to switch to it. The Rank of that store remains the same so if it was rank 6 before, the nursery will be Rank 6. You can also switch back once a day.

Absolutely Absol

It's just Absol...
There is one text missing from http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/joinavenue.shtml
My game says "I want to talk about love. Is there anyone I can talk to?"
I'm not sure which shop I send this person to.
But it sounds like it is not for NPC... but I don't have people's avatars as clerks. All are game's NPCs

I tried to guide him to café girl... it gave me 400 points! Then café girl pointed to other shop then other shop then other shop... at end, gave me 800 points.

Last edited:

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
lol a Magnemite with the nickname "Pass Me On"
Gotta love this Magnemite Coil. I'd laugh if they release a Magnemite Event in the future with the move Coil. ...Just kidding! XD

EDIT: ...I can't believe I didn't think of it until now. The name "Magnemite Coil" is the English and Japanese names for Magnemite.

Last edited:

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
Talk to the people at stores already in your avenue, there may be one that wants to switch to a Nursery. Since the Nursery won't open up until Rank 15, they would open up a random store since you can't open one up yet so once you reach that rank which you have, they might ask to switch to it. The Rank of that store remains the same so if it was rank 6 before, the nursery will be Rank 6. You can also switch back once a day.

What do you mean? I can only buy and ask them how they are, and all they say then is how much points they have till the next level.

YNCRN

Egg 125!
Does anyone have a Join Avenue greater than level 15?

I'm asking because mine is greater than level 15 and I need to trade with someone (a Magnemite if you wish) who has selected that the next shop they'd build is a nursery. I've waited around a week for an NPC to say "I want to build a nursery" and nothing.

If you have a Join Ave that's greater than 15, you can go into your office and someone will ask what kind of shop you'd like to build next, if you then select Nursery, as far as I know, when you trade with someone you'll be an NPC and if you are invited you will build your own nursery in their game.

Is anyone greater than level 15 that has selected a nursery as their next shop that can trade with me? I've also selected Nursery and if all goes well, when you talk to me as an NPC after the trade, I'll offer to build a nursery.

At least, that's what I've heard - does anyone else know if this is true?

Anyone want to give it a shot? PM me and we'll exchange friend codes!

Status
Not open for further replies.