• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Join Avenue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

R2J

R.I.P #31
I have 2. Not really worth it though it's just another berry juice a day for me. I'm going to need to replace one with a nursery soon anyway. I think you don't get the good stuff until at least rank 8 or 9.

Still working on my shops. My highest ranked shop is just a rank 7 dojo. My avenue itself is only rank 12 and I really want rank 15 so I can get a Nursery up and running.

All my shops are rank 10 except the Nursery. And the Raffle Shop, I always get the Berry Juice, been wondering if its time set. Like if you go at a different time each day you get something new, but no idea.

Daveo100

I like Chesse
All my shops are rank 10 except the Nursery. And the Raffle Shop, I always get the Berry Juice, been wondering if its time set. Like if you go at a different time each day you get something new, but no idea.
No but if you master ball you will get a lot of berry juices

R2J

R.I.P #31
No but if you master ball you will get a lot of berry juices

At this point, I really wouldn't need one. Seeing that I have finished the dex. What would I use it on?

Also, White 2 Join Avenue is now Rank 10.

Ilane

I just ranked my join avenue up to 30.

Working on leveling the rest of my dojos and deciding my other permanent shops.

4 dojos, 2 marts, and perhaps 2 florist with awesome berries...

PsychicPsycho

I think the day sets it somehow, since you can't SR for different results (or at least I can't).

Also, from your previous post, I didn't know Clay would go to a nursery.

I have two marts, one dojo, two florists, a nursery, and 2 cafes.
I do a lot of EV training (about one poke per day) and this is the perfect set up for me.
I was able to elvel up quick by using dream world - I would go in and use all the NPCs, then go to dream world and get my visitors from there.

Ursula1

Fade Over Time
Last I looked at it, rank was 34 and needed to get the 2nd Nursery to lvl 10

Nulava

Banned
Join Avenue was definitely a great idea by Nintendo/GF. I find it quite interesting that your in charge of your own business.

[Size=+2]
Join Avenue: Current Rank: 33
[/Size]

Jasper's Kitchen: Current Rank: 7.
Bistro Alena: Current Rank: 10.
Jenna Fitness: Current Rank: 2.
Studio Janus: Current Rank: 10.
Josie's Corner: Current Rank: 4.
Jane Museum: Current Rank: 10.
Happy Star Asta: Current Rank: 10.
Joan's Garden: Current Rank: 10.

Last edited:

Nulava

Banned
[Size=+2]
Join Avenue: Current Rank: 36
[/Size]

Bistro Jasper: Current Rank: 9.
Bistro Alena: Current Rank: 10.
Jenna's Ring: Current Rank: 4.
Studio Janus: Current Rank: 10.
Josie's Corner: Current Rank: 7.
Jane Museum: Current Rank: 10.
Happy Star Asta: Current Rank: 10.
Joan's Garden: Current Rank: 10.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
I have two dojos(Anneli and Anselmi),a raffle shop(Jephew),a nursery(Jacorey),a Cafe(Alena),a beauty salon(Assar),a market(Jeanne),and a flower shop(Armina).They are all at Level 10 now and Join Avenue has finally reached Level 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.