• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Join Avenue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1quacka1

Lazy Collector
I just made an interesting discovery. I got my avenue to rank 23 before the elite four, and the post E4 features were only unlocked when I ranked up to 24. So if you get to level 100 before the elite 4 that would mean your avenue is stuck without the ability to get the nursery or buy certain items. Unlikely to be a problem for anyone, but should be noted. I also missed out on the Stardust for rank 24, because the Owner was there to tell me about Nurserys instead.

-Nator-

I just made an interesting discovery. I got my avenue to rank 23 before the elite four, and the post E4 features were only unlocked when I ranked up to 24. So if you get to level 100 before the elite 4 that would mean your avenue is stuck without the ability to get the nursery or buy certain items. Unlikely to be a problem for anyone, but should be noted. I also missed out on the Stardust for rank 24, because the Owner was there to tell me about Nurserys instead.

Well, glad I didn't level up all the way before beating the E4, not that I, or anyone in their right mind would.

k_tribal

Dang, still not getting the Nursery. I love it when my shops refer their customer to the next shop in an awesome chain, where points increase from one shop to the next. I find that it happens more with people from the Dream World though.

Also I am participating in the Magnemite Coil, search for Magnemites in the Philippines. I'm Enji on the GTS. ;)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I haven't paid much attention to my own Join Avenue; I got it to Rank 6 a few days ago, but I haven't even bothered to increase its level lately. Also, since I changed the time on my DS, the shops no longer carry any items. I heard that you have to wait a couple of days for the items to return, but this only makes me want to visit Join Avenue less.

Marlon Water

Water-Type lover
My join avenue is rank 11 but I'm still having issues about getting use the fact there's only small handfuls of visitors everyday.

My join avenue just recently got up to level 2 and now that I've traded with my black, white and platinum I am no longer getting any visitors. So I completed a barrage of pokestar studio movies and will continue to do the others just so I can get some more visitors. Oh yeah...there are two people that just stand in my avenue and if I talk to them they will ask me the same question everytime (can't direct them to a shop)...are they going to be standing there forever?

Edit: I just thought of something....if I trade over my team from my white game (didn't do much item collecting or anything so I don't mind) then I could constantly start the game over with new ids..then I could just trade over my starter and start the game over again as a way to generate visitors right? Or is there a limit to how many I can generate from one game despite different ids? I don't have wifi so I was thinking about doing this.

Last edited:

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
My join avenue just recently got up to level 2 and now that I've traded with my black, white and platinum I am no longer getting any visitors. So I completed a barrage of pokestar studio movies and will continue to do the others just so I can get some more visitors. Oh yeah...there are two people that just stand in my avenue and if I talk to them they will ask me the same question everytime (can't direct them to a shop)...are they going to be standing there forever?

Edit: I just thought of something....if I trade over my team from my white game (didn't do much item collecting or anything so I don't mind) then I could constantly start the game over with new ids..then I could just trade over my starter and start the game over again as a way to generate visitors right? Or is there a limit to how many I can generate from one game despite different ids? I don't have wifi so I was thinking about doing this.

They're there to gather information about you if your data is passed through IR or something (not sure really what kind of communication is needed) they will be passed over to the other game. It will have some bearing with some of the recommendations.

And yes, that would work. It will take too much hassle though IMHO. The Magnemite Coil seems to work pretty well without the need to resort to such tedious measure (the GTS negotiations work well too).

They're there to gather information about you if your data is passed through IR or something (not sure really what kind of communication is needed) they will be passed over to the other game. It will have some bearing with some of the recommendations.

And yes, that would work. It will take too much hassle though IMHO. The Magnemite Coil seems to work pretty well without the need to resort to such tedious measure (the GTS negotiations work well too).

I don't have wifi so that is why I am considering it. Good to know that it would work though :)

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
how do i get the nursery shop in my avenue i check what people say everyday but no-one seems to want to make one :/

Rikis

how do i get the nursery shop in my avenue i check what people say everyday but no-one seems to want to make one :/

Your Join Avenue needs to be rank 15 and you need to have defeated the Elite 4.

ForgottenEons

Shiny Hunter
Well, I've gotten my Avenue to a respectable Rank 29, mostly through the Magnemite Coil. I have a Rank 10 Nursery as well, because a fan of mine luckily asked to make a Nursery the day my Avenue hit Rank 15 :) I've noticed though, that people still ask for your shops that are Rank 10, which makes it hard to abuse the 50% discount sale. Right now, I'm deciding between Dojo vs. Cafe, which I have multiple Rank 10 versions of each. What I'm confused about is how to unlock the Training Lv10 and Lv20, because none of my Dojos have it. According to Serebii, these two items exist, but you cannot unlock them through leveling up the Dojo. Has anyone received either Training level at their Dojo, or knows how to?

Catfish

Well, I've gotten my Avenue to a respectable Rank 29, mostly through the Magnemite Coil. I have a Rank 10 Nursery as well, because a fan of mine luckily asked to make a Nursery the day my Avenue hit Rank 15 :) I've noticed though, that people still ask for your shops that are Rank 10, which makes it hard to abuse the 50% discount sale. Right now, I'm deciding between Dojo vs. Cafe, which I have multiple Rank 10 versions of each. What I'm confused about is how to unlock the Training Lv10 and Lv20, because none of my Dojos have it. According to Serebii, these two items exist, but you cannot unlock them through leveling up the Dojo. Has anyone received either Training level at their Dojo, or knows how to?
Nope. Perhaps it's one of those things that's in the code, but not in the game. Of course, the Wonder Dinner does practically the same thing, and it's actually available! ^w^

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Training lv5 is also shown to exist, but not available from the Dojo, as the max is lv4.

-Nator-

I'm at Rank 25 now and I'm already tired of Stardust.
Hoping by Rank 30 I can at least get a Star Piece. Higher ranks should equal bigger prizes I'd hope.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Whats the magnemite coil and what does it have to do with join avenue?

monkeyman192

simply bored
Whats the magnemite coil and what does it have to do with join avenue?

catch a magnemite, deposit it on the GTS for another magnemite of any level, wait for a while for someone to trade their magnemite for it, and then you have 'interacted' with that person so they will appear at your join avenue. Repeat over and over to get lots of people to come :)

1quacka1

Lazy Collector
Both Marlon and Clay have visited my Avenue, giving 1000 points each. I now have 3 flowers shops level 8, 1 at level 7. Which means I'm 1 rank away from getting all the stat enhancing berries (I just Petaya now), except Lansat and Starf - acquiring those is a lot more difficult. ETA: I have Petaya!

I'm actually thinking of getting rid of some flower shops once I've stocked up on the Stat berries, the rest of them I can grow in the DW. I've already gotten rid of my rank 10 market in favour of a nursery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.