• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Join Avenue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
What's this parade feature mentioned in the serebii page?

After your avenue (the avenue itself, not the shops in it) reached Rank 20, you'll be called into the office, and the owner will make you do a parade in the avenue.
The parade can be reactivated later on at any time by talking to an NPC inside the office.

It's nothing interesting, really.
You just automatically walk along the path of the avenue. And while you walk, each shop's description along with when they start opening the shop is mentioned, complete with fancy sound effects.
Then after all shops are mentioned, each of your secretaries are shown in the same way. That's all.

pink

Pink Trainer
One of my friends told me I opened a Nursery lol 8D

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
My character from Black 1 runs a dojo in my White 2.

And I run a Nursery.

monkeyman192

simply bored
Apparently. I run a mart. Is there any way to change this or is it already predetermined by ID number?

talk to one of the people in your HQ building or whatever it is called, they will ask you what you want to run...

On a different note, Roxy turned up to my join avenue yesterday! nice easy 1000 pts :p Avenue is now at lvl27...

Alli

My Avenue:

Colosseum lv 10
Colosseum lv 8
Café lv 6
Barber Shop lv 6
Nursery lv 3
Berry Shop lv 3
Berry Shop lv 3
Emporium lv 8

I really like the colosseums.

My avenue's level is currently 19!

Rakurai

I think I've reached the maximum possible number of fans (12) for my avenue after completing all of the Pokestar Studios movies, maxing my number of musical fans, and completing all of the PWT save for the Type Masters tournaments.

I have a gym leader visit almost every single day now as a result.

Rakurai

All of the gym leaders are very specific about what kind of store they want to go to, so you'd be correct.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Coincidentally, just yesterday Elesa also came to my Avenue lol

Too bad the only shop that needs ranking up (my Nursery) is only around 200 points away from ranking up, so the remaining 800 points goes to waste :p
Yes, I know the avenue itself gets the full 1000 points, I'm talking about the shop itself here.

GF should have made it so that the remaining points rollover into the next rank, making a double rank up possible....

Rakurai

Well, I finally got my avenue to rank 100 yesterday and was rather disappointed in the fact that the owner didn't even have anything special to say after he gave me my extremely lacking reward of a Comet Shard.

pink

Pink Trainer
I havent had fun getting someone to want to run a nursery :( I'm kinda sad about it.

Meowth City

Staff member
talk to one of the people in your HQ building or whatever it is called, they will ask you what you want to run...
Ah, thanks.

Meanwhile, I haven't seen any other gym leader appear aside from Marlon, who visited twice. Oh, and I'm at Rank 22 now.

landshaymin

Follow my lead.
I'm at rank 7 only :-(. My friend told me I opened a market.
I've got a market, a nursery, a thrift store, a lottery and a café.
The market and the café are both at rank 4 and they look pretty cool. But I think you know already how they look ;-).

Last edited:

Rakurai

Yes.

Though it's rare to the point of making the Raffle rather worthless.

Bathrezz

I got prize #2 last night >.< sooo close

Status
Not open for further replies.