• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Join Avenue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakurai

You'll only open the appropriate shop if you communicate with someone via local wireless, GTS communications, or random WiFi battles..

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Ok then... Had my Join Avenue get Level 10 yesterday... (From 3 to 10 in four days... That's an academy record!)

And, I'll post my shops.

Slot 1: Lucky*Asta, Level 6
Slot 2: Joan's Flowers, Level 5
Slot 3: Julie Shop, Level 7
Slot 4: Anselmi's Ring, Level 6
Slot 5: Barber Aurelia, Level 3
Slot 6: Gallery Annetta, Level 6
Slot 7: Dirk's Kitchen, Level 4
Slot 8: Barber Janus, Level 1 (lol)

Gonna swap Janus for a Nursery when I get Level 15 and when I decide to go to Route 23 to get to the Pokémon League.

So, uh, yeah.

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
My Avenues current rank is rank 13 my shops are

Janus's Ring Rank 7
Judith's Shop Rank 7
Salon Jimbo Rank 6
Armina's Garden Rank 8
Jocelyn's Kitchen rank 6
Dream * Alibena Rank 2(Filler)
Gallery Jane Rank 5
Dream * Asta Rank 2

I plan on replacing Dream * Alibena with a nursery soon and Skyla Elesa and Clay have visited my Join Avenue.

Chibzbear

I just got to lvl 15 on my Join Avenue, and Skyla is there running through. I haven't got a nursery yet (I've beat the Elite 4), and I was hoping I could "save" her until I got one so I could power boost it a bit.

tl:dr: Will gym leaders stay in Join Avenue if not used?

I just got my Dojo to rank 10 and my Nursery to rank 9 in my Royal Lane (Black2 avenue), making SEVEN rank 10 shops, with the last one only a rank away!

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Had a pretty good run today in my Join Avenue. With the help from the Dream World people and even Burgh my Join Avenue went up two ranks was at 33 but now I'm 35. Burgh is the fifth gym leader that's ran through my Join Avenue so far, first was Cheren then Marlon, Roxie, and Elesa. I swap my rank 10 florist shop for a new florist shop just for fun, I only need to find a nursery now.

My current shops are:
Florist (in Japanese) rank 2
Janus's Emporium rank 10
Studio Assunta's rank 10
Bistro Kaylee's rank 9
Agata Museum rank 10
Annetta Museum rank 9
Zyon Colosseum rank 8
Happy * Jaclyn rank 9

Gonna swap out my raffle or florist shop for a nursery whenever it shows up, I'm hopping I get it soon. So far that's the only shop I haven't gotten to rank 10.
It's only taken me a week to get my Dojo from rank 1 to 8 since I've started on DW, all my ranks have been booming.

I'm making good progress in my join avenue, I have these shops:
Antiques rank 10 - First shop
Antiques rank 10
Florist rank 10
Café rank 10
Dojo rank 9 - 418 points left.
Raffle rank 10
Raffle rank 10
Market rank 10

JA rank: 33

I'm having trouble getting the dojo to rank 10. Noob-fans keep wanting other shops for records and other stuff. Gym leaders are not helping.
By the way, when I do get all shops to rank 10, which one should I replace?

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
Just started this game a month ago...so far my avenue look's like this...

Salon rank 4
Antique's rank 7
Shop rank 8
Raffle shop rank 3
Nursery rank 4
Dojo rank 5
Restaurant rank 8
Florist rank 4

My question is...am I making good progress? Or have I messed up something?

Meowth City

Staff member
Will gym leaders stay in Join Avenue if not used?
Yes, they will. I use Join Avenue on a daily basis, and Cheren is still passing through for three days now. I've been saving him for when I open up a new florist. Right now, I'm just waiting for the weekly discount to come to an end before I set up shop.

Last edited:

3est

Just started this game a month ago...so far my avenue look's like this...

Salon rank 4
Antique's rank 7
Shop rank 8
Raffle shop rank 3
Nursery rank 4
Dojo rank 5
Restaurant rank 8
Florist rank 4

My question is...am I making good progress? Or have I messed up something?
I got the game for xmas and I have about the same level as you but I don't have 1 of each shop yet... so I think you're doing fine.

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Today I reached rank 36 for my Join Avenue. My Dojo, Raffle shop, and Florist shop all went up a rank so now there 9, 10, and 4. The most exciting thing I have today is after I got my Raffle shop up to rank 10 I actually won a Master ball :D

Finally I got the #1 grand prize, I'm so happy.

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
I got the game for xmas and I have about the same level as you but I don't have 1 of each shop yet... so I think you're doing fine.
Glad to hear that :) Also yeah I worked for while trying to get one of each.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I got my Join Avenue to Rank 14 last night. I stopped going there for a while, but I went back last night just to see if I could get some people to visit the shops. I usually have like six or seven visitors, but I was able to persuade most of them to shop. Most of my shops are rank five and six though. I guess I should work on upgrading them next.

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
My Avenues current rank is rank 16 my shops are

Janus Colosseum Rank 8
Judith's Emporium Rank 8
Salon Jimbo Rank 6
Armina's Garden Rank 8
Jocelyn's Bistro rank 8
Jess's Place Rank 1
Gallery Jane Rank 6
Lucky * Asta Rank 4

Finally got the nursery and I now have half my shops at rank 8 I won't bother with the Garden since its a high as I want so next is the Colosseum and Bistro.

x-sayrie-x

My avenue is ranking up slowly. After three months of playing the game I'm still only at Rank 6, and the highest ranking I have on any one shop is 4. Slowly but surely I'm getting up there, though, and I can't wait for Rank 15 so I can finally have that nursery.

WaterMasterDD

Water Trainer
I'm new to using the Join Avenue, and I've accidentally gotten myself two Dojo's, but have 1 space left in the avenue - all my other shops are different - is there a way to kick one of the two Dojo's out?

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
I'm new to using the Join Avenue, and I've accidentally gotten myself two Dojo's, but have 1 space left in the avenue - all my other shops are different - is there a way to kick one of the two Dojo's out?

yes after you get 8 shops you can trade one in for a different one when you invite a new npc.

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
I got a pretty good run in my Join Avenue today. Got my Avenue to rank 39, and got my Florist shop to rank 8 just two more and I'll have all my shops at rank 10. As well the discount is still going on and I'm coming out pretty darn good with my Antique shops. The last thing is Cheren has come by my Avenue for the second time so I'm going to save him until I get a nursery which I hope is soon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.