• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Join Avenue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerex

Currently all of my shops are at level 10. Does anyone know if I switch out a shop for another that begins at level 1 whether or not I would still get the sale when that new shop reaches level 10? I've been using the shops a lot lately, and the prices aren't cheap, so I want to know if it makes more sense to rotate the shops and occasionally get the 40% or if it is best to just stick with what I have.

SonicX28

Got my Join Avenue to Rank 25 and my Raffle Shop to Rank 9 and was lucky to receive a Rare Candy. Hoping to get a Master Ball.

As for the post above, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure because I don't know what the "40%" is.

Rakurai

Currently all of my shops are at level 10. Does anyone know if I switch out a shop for another that begins at level 1 whether or not I would still get the sale when that new shop reaches level 10? I've been using the shops a lot lately, and the prices aren't cheap, so I want to know if it makes more sense to rotate the shops and occasionally get the 40% or if it is best to just stick with what I have.

You will, so rotating a new shop in as soon as you max all of them is a good idea.

That way, you can just leave the shop at level 9, then max it once the discount expires to renew it.

SonicX28

Ranked up my raffle shop to Rank 10, so I had another go at it and got another Rare Candy. Seems like I might get a Master Ball. Remembered the day when all my rewards were Berry Juices.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Remembered the day when all my rewards were Berry Juices.

Appallingly, we all did.

Got my avenue to Rank 50. I have over 7 fans visiting daily. Is there a way to get more fans to visit the avenue so I can level it up pretty quick?

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
The higher your Avenue Rank, the higher the amount of fans you get per day. You can get additional visitors by trading a lot with other people, including over the GTS, passing by friends, and by visiting Dream Pals in the Dream World.

Rakurai

I'm pretty sure there's a correlation between your popularity at the PWT/Musical Hall/Pokestar Studios and the number of fans you get, as I was getting around 10 fans on a daily basis at rank 50 as opposed to seven.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Strange, because I also used to have 10 fans visiting daily and I haven't touched those three after I set a good record of popularity that got me those 10 fans.

B-Rabbit

Abyssal
Got lucky on the raffle today have 2 shops a level 3 raffle shop won prize 3 a PP Max
and a level 6 raffle shop i won prize 2 a Rare Candy!
I dont get Berry juice's all that often always seem to get ultra balls and Full Heals.
What annoys me is i always seem to get hard stones out of the antique stores and i have 2 at level 7!

Woohoo! I got a SECOND Master Ball from my White2 Raffle Shop! Still haven't gotten a second Sacred Ash from my Antique Shop, tho, on either game. Also, my White2 avenue is rank 74, and my Black2 avenue is rank 73. I don't always play every day anymore, tho. I've been kinda bored with Pokémon lately, as I've been focusing more on my online (MMO)RPGs (not Pokémon related.)

Gameshark2k2

what does your join ave level get you? I know leveling my stores will get me better items, but I'm not sure what leveling my actual mall gets me

Kikkoman

I asked previously but the answer I got wasn't what I was looking for (I've seen the Serebii page on Join Ave); does anyone know what the actual odds are for all the prizes at the raffle shop/items at the antique shop? I know that "generally they increase with the shop rank/Chunk S instead of Chunk C" but any actual stats? Also, dunno if the NPC really has much to do with it but I have a raffle shop with Jephew and I've like, gotten 1 master ball (at rank 3), at least 5 rare candies, 1 PP Max, and a fair few higher prizes... I must just be pretty lucky =P =D

eevee186

eevee girl
today i received prize 7 (max ether) from my lvl 3 raffle shop. From my lvl 3 antique shop: a blue shard from chunk B rank and a hard stone from chunk c rank, super big box, AND dirty stone :/ this is all i ever get from it...

So I'm replacing a shop to continue the discount cycle. I found a character I like because they have the same name as my dog. However, they opened up a cafe. Is it possible to make that character switch to a dojo instead?

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Okay. Currently, I'm consistently getting 10 fans per day on my Join Avenue. Is there anything else I can do to further increase that number?

I have done the following that the game MIGHT check:
Beat Elite Four.
Completed National Dex (649/649).
Beat both Black Tower and White Treehollow Area 10.
Completed every Pokestar Movie with best choices.
Been to Dream World once.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Okay. Currently, I'm consistently getting 10 fans per day on my Join Avenue. Is there anything else I can do to further increase that number?

I have done the following that the game MIGHT check:
Beat Elite Four.
Completed National Dex (649/649).
Beat both Black Tower and White Treehollow Area 10.
Completed every Pokestar Movie with best choices.
Been to Dream World once.

You haven't done the Musicals. Since you only have 2 fans left to get, I guess you won't have to do as many as 135 Musicals, but I'm not sure.

So I'm replacing a shop to continue the discount cycle. I found a character I like because they have the same name as my dog. However, they opened up a cafe. Is it possible to make that character switch to a dojo instead?

No, unfortunately.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Forgot to add:
Beat Champion's Tournament in PWT
Beat Subway Boss

Edit:
Alright, I reached 10 followers with 144 Musical runs. And... no addition to daily fans in Join Avenue. Still stuck at 10. Do I need more than 10 followers in the Musical?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.