• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Join Avenue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Have you done all your PokéStar Studios movies? Maxing that will get you the last 2 Avenue fans you seek.

As posted on my previous post, yes. I did. Unless I have to get every Strange Ending, in which I have done 3/40.

I have done the following that the game MIGHT check:
Beat Elite Four.
Completed National Dex (649/649).
Beat both Black Tower and White Treehollow Area 10.
Completed every Pokestar Movie with best choices.
Been to Dream World once.

Forgot to add:
Beat Champion's Tournament in PWT.
Beat Subway Boss.

B-Rabbit

Abyssal
So just started to get my shops to their third forms. Quite irritably my level 9 Antique shop has given me nothing but hard stones for the past 3 days.
and the raffle gave me one PP-Max yesterday quite pleased with that.
The only thing i can say treats a player nicely is the egg hatching service :]

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Got my Avenue to level 54, and I'm still stuck with 8 fans. I've done over 50 musicals and 60 PWT Challenges, done all movie shots with good and strange endings. Are there any other ways to maximize fans?

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Got my Avenue to level 54, and I'm still stuck with 8 fans. I've done over 50 musicals and 60 PWT Challenges, done all movie shots with good and strange endings. Are there any other ways to maximize fans?

I've done 150 Musicals, got 10 followers, yet my Join Avenue fan count hasn't increased from 10. Perhaps the fans increase depending on your Trainer Card. Mine is at the equivalent of 4 Trainer Card Stars (Beat Pokemon League, Beat Champions Tournament in PWT, Completed National Dex, Completed all Pokestar Studios Movies). Perhaps if I get my Entree Forest tree to reach Black Level 30 (just White Level 32 currently), I will get the +2 additional fans in the Join Avenue.

Hozu

Eldes' Top Rival
Has anyone found someone that would open a nursery that is NOT a fan? As in from an actual trainer? I already have a nursery but it's from a fan so I've met the requirements...

telivisionhead

I had with my Join Avenue stuff always being sold out even if people dont come on my avenue and I dont buy anything. That's why my eevee evolved late. I tried getting it some food and a massage at one of my shops. Dang it.

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
Hit rank 100 today on B2, and I only have six daily fans. It's weird now because all I can hope for is some items to sell.

My W2 avenue is only rank 17, but I don't really care about ranking it up as long as the shops there (Dojos and Florists) get to rank 10.

Anyway, now that I don't need to hardcore the Magnemite Coil, I'm going to distribute special branded Magnemite of my own that come with a Heart Scale each.

Edit: Apparently the Avenue wanted to celebrate as well, because I just won a Master Ball in the raffle!

Last edited:

B-Rabbit

Abyssal
Since when do Gym leaders come through the avenue?
Burgh just came through mine and requested a place he could relax which figuring was florist.
The florist got +1000 and so did my avenue !
Since when?

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I've had Skyla come to mine and I got 500 points for a shop and the avenue

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Got my avenue to Rank 60 with 8 daily fans. I could've sworn I used to have 10 fans and decreased for some unknown reason. I'm not sure if it decreased due to a system switch or something.

Cerex

Since when do Gym leaders come through the avenue?
Burgh just came through mine and requested a place he could relax which figuring was florist.
The florist got +1000 and so did my avenue !
Since when?
Since the very beginning. They show up occasionally and always reward you with 1000 points. It's pretty sweet when they stop by, because it almost always guarantees a level up for me.

xKatie0391

I really love this feature, though I'm still quite new to it.

My avenue is rank 2. Unfortunately I can't do wifi, so I have to make do with in-game fans, and trading with my sister and my own games. I currently have 5 raffle shops, a salon, a market and a florist. I'll probably swap out 3 of my raffle shops later on, but for now it's quite fun doing them all everyday.

I'm quite looking forward to getting a nursery at some point.

PsychicPsycho

I've become a bit frustrated reading the posts here- I've still yet to get a masterball from any of my raffle shops. I've had Jephew since October, and in the past month or two I've consistantly had 3-4 raffle shops, usually with 2 pulls a day each. Not sure what the odds are, but they're apparently low.

To the poster who wants to increase their visitors, you can visit your avenue and guide the NPCs, then afterward go onto the dream world and, assuming you've got a decent number of friends, when you wake up your pokemon, your avenue will have the people in it that left footprints at your house. I think I usually get 8-9 people when I do this. But make sure you use the NPCs first, or the dream people will spawn then the NPCs, and you'll miss out on some NPCs.

And to the poster whose stuff is always sold out, possible reasons for this include switching your cartridge between DS systems or changing the time on your system.

ebevan91

When do you get the shop for egg hatching?

Avenue rank is 7 right now IIRC.

And yes, if your stuff is sold out, it is because of changing your date/time. I experimented with this myself and reproduced the results.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
When do you get the shop for egg hatching?

Avenue rank is 7 right now IIRC.

You need your Avenue at Rank 15 or more + you must already beat the E4 & Champion at least once.

SpoinkyPearl

I don't completely understand the whole Join Avenue business but I love the avenue music and I've been trying to rank up my avenue and shops to get better items from them. I haven't yet beaten the league and I've only played about 40 hours so my avenue is not that grand yet. My avenue rank was 7 and my best shop is at rank 4 or 5. I have two raffle shops and one of some other shops like market, dojo, salon, café, antiquery and flower shop. I usually get 2-3 fans daily and because I don't have WiFi everything in the avenue will be a little harder. Well, I'm still trying to make it better and win something else from raffles than Berry Juices...

lavulin

I love the words they say when new people are visiting my join avenue. Usually there are different forms of "hello" but yesterday I saw "love swag". Made my day. XD

ebevan91

Do EV reducing berries ever become available at the florist?

Status
Not open for further replies.