• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Join Avenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBlastoise

Cerulean Blues
Join Avenue was an area between Route 4 and Nimbasa City in Black 2 and White 2. At Join Avenue you could have different kinds of shops run by helpers that you could hire from among passersby who visited the place.

What did you think of Join Avenue? What did you name your Avenue and what level was yours? What was your favorite shop in there?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Loved it. Had fun getting items. Sadly don't remember what I named them though.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked that location since it was close to Raimon (Nimbasa) City and I'd normally pass through there often in B2/W2, so taking a side trip into the avenue wasn't a bother. I liked seeing customers walk around the place and I remember that I managed to rank up my Join Avenue in both B2 and W2, although I can't remember what I named them.

neophenx

Pokemon Strategist
It was a cool feature, but I liked Pokepelego in S/M/US/UM better. Though the whole concept of player avatars that you trade or battle with online populating your Join Ave was neat. Even though they brought that kind of feature into S/M as well with the Festival Plaza, I kinda liked Join Avenue better than the Plaza. That's not a complaint on the plaza though, functionally the plaza was just fine.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I liked the theme more than the actual facility but it was still a fun place to get access to helpful resources. Didn't really use it much outside of the game's release month though

Status
Not open for further replies.