• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

join team Lucky Seven's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokenatic92

Im walking away now
hmm i keep dieing in sinister woods, how many levels do i need to go, i was on f11 when my magnemite died...i'll try again later, if i die again, i'll post sos code for over night

sry, i forget to say this but, *ahem*, " you don not have to ask to join! just say that u are! and if you have saved somone with an aok mail, post the details here, and i will update our rescue points!
(so please list all the people you saved, what floor they were on, and what dungeon they were in.)

Thank You Come Again!

Ho-oh Master

yo, I havent had time to get on sense monday *coughisobsessedwithmdcough* :p XD ya I have beat the game (like yesterday) and I have a level 40 charmander with a level 38 pikachu. I am just doing random rescue missions and I am now a diomond rank with 7500 points exactly. I only need to buy 2-3 more friend areas and I have around 60 pokes. next kyogre will die I painful death :D or he will join me!

this is so fun and if anyone needs to be saved anywhere tell me :)

BlackHeart

Gnarf Gnarf Gnarf
I got the game.

Magnetmite is on my team too! *Squeal!*

I am kickbutt awesome.

If you need help inb Mt. Steel, you know who to call.

Team Vortex!

Anyway, after you get Magnetmite, what happens?

pooheadkid

Psychic Trainer
i want to join my team name is "Akatsuki"- Marowak, venusaur and absol. and please, i need help i deied in that underwater dungeon on the 36th floor. my password:

(.)9?NMRRSW(M)???-97?0
?W????NSXQ?X??R(.)P?
??0?C!3??0Q??5XR77

thx.

Treemander

~ The Wise Cracker ~
oooh good i got sceptile in 1 lvl raichu now vensuar and blaziken :D

Silent orange L.V.12

Where's the ban?
yo, I havent had time to get on sense monday *coughisobsessedwithmdcough* :p XD ya I have beat the game (like yesterday) and I have a level 40 charmander with a level 38 pikachu. I am just doing random rescue missions and I am now a diomond rank with 7500 points exactly. I only need to buy 2-3 more friend areas and I have around 60 pokes. next kyogre will die I painful death :D or he will join me!

this is so fun and if anyone needs to be saved anywhere tell me :)

Did you thank me for saving you in sinister woods?

coolcobra77

Your Worst Nightmare
If anyone got a Mission for a friend area

Either

- Dragon cave
or
- Blue Sky Meadow

plz list the code I need!!!!! Espeiclaly Dragon one!

i already got the other 2 so don't bother posting them

Pokenatic92

Im walking away now
Um i alreayd beat Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno, after i get the legendary friend area can i recruit them? if i can do i k=just beat the dungeon their in to get to them? and also, i bought all the friend areas that wigglytuff gives you in the first place, how do i get the rest?

Deoxys_73

<-I WIN!
Be Calm for Mudkip, Dumb and Relaxed for Psyduck and Docile for Bulbasaur.
Cyndiqual-Timid and I think Sassy or Cynaical for Treecko. That's what I currently know.

jolly for squirtle, and can i join plz my team is AK-47 squirtle and torchick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.