• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread - Stone Ocean Anime announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
What!? There's no way! No one can just deflect the spoiler tag!

Discuss the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure manga, anime and pretty much anything related to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure from vampires to mozzarella. A new part of JoJo's Bizarre Adventures means keep it under spoiler tags. A new anime adaptation means a look back at the old arcs and a new dub means new memes waiting to be born!

71EtqzGQ97L._AC_SX679_.jpg

Last edited:

jaden767

Amphetamine
I'm kind of new to this series and I've only watched a few episodes here and there, but I really like the design style used in both the manga and anime and the voice acting in the anime is some of the best I've ever seen. Also the openings are really trippy.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
So was Funny Valentine a Democrat or Republican, and more importantly does Theodore Roosevelt still become president in the SBR universe

shoz999

So was Funny Valentine a Democrat or Republican, and more importantly does Theodore Roosevelt still become president in the SBR universe
He's part of the Napkins Party and he's running up against the Nanomachines Party.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
He's part of the Napkins Party and he's running up against the Nanomachines Party.
Seeing as SBR takes place in an alternate universe, and "BECAUSE ARAKI!" history be darned. Teddy doesn't exist.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Anyone who's new to Jojo should watch this video:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Seeing as SBR takes place in an alternate universe, and "BECAUSE ARAKI!" history be darned. Teddy doesn't exist.
I'm pretty sure T.R is too awesome to not exist in the SBR verse. And he's a Stand User to boot, though I wonder what his Stand is and would be named

shoz999

The anime adaptation of JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Part 6: Stone Ocean has been announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.