• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
[img139]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/3/79156l.jpg[/img139]
Original Manga: Hirohiko Araki
Anime Studio: David Production​

Official Description: Josuke Higashikata was an average high-schooler living in the town of Morioh whose father had an affair and he also had superpowers so Josuke inherited his own superpowers and he can punch things fast and use magic to heal turtles.

JOJO
DISCUSS

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Best description ever, short and to the point.

I noticed that the episode censored the meaty-end of a severed limb and a hand coming out of the guy's back, but they didn't censor the broken turtle? Double standard, much? (Then again, if the turtle exploded, they might've censored it--I honestly didn't want to see that if that happened.)

Think we'll get more censored smoking again, or was that only Jotaro and Josuke's not that much of a delinquent to smoke?

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
JoJo Saturdays are the best Saturdays, hopefully this age we live in of good JoJo adaptions can continue for a long while yet.

Best description ever, short and to the point.

I noticed that the episode censored the meaty-end of a severed limb and a hand coming out of the guy's back, but they didn't censor the broken turtle? Double standard, much? (Then again, if the turtle exploded, they might've censored it--I honestly didn't want to see that if that happened.)

Pretty sure it is really just a double standard, censors in anime seem to be more strict if it's humans on the receiving end of any kind of gore.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I heard that they have 39 episodes scheduled for it. I hope that it isn't the total episode count because Part 4 has more chapters than Part 3, and I hope they don't cut out much, but we'll see

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I heard that they have 39 episodes scheduled for it. I hope that it isn't the total episode count because Part 4 has more chapters than Part 3, and I hope they don't cut out much, but we'll see

Maybe it'll be a split-cour like with Part 3, and that's how long the first half will be. At least with Part 3, they split it accordingly with the journey to Egypt, then the Egypt arc itself with 24 episode each. 39 episodes for the first, then 24+ the next sounds plausible with that in mind if Part 4 could be as easily split as its predecessor.

Last edited:

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
WELL THEN

Our ED is "I Want You" by Savage Garden. I somehow have never heard this song before, but I think it kind of fits in a musical sense. The atmosphere seems like it works nicely for a small town full of weird happenings. I guess.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
WELL THEN

Our ED is "I Want You" by Savage Garden. I somehow have never heard this song before, but I think it kind of fits in a musical sense. The atmosphere seems like it works nicely for a small town full of weird happenings. I guess.

Let's hope that they use Queen - Killer Queen for Kira Yoshikage's arc. But I could see them using Sheer Heart Attack for an ED by then as well. Only time would tell.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
It's felt kind of questionable in terms of characterization that Joseph Joestar would cheat on his wife with a Japanese college student. Isn't that illegal or something? I guess his middle name is Roshi

The Joestar line is kind of wonky. Part 2 is the previous hero's grandson, Part 3 is the previous hero's grandson, Part 4 is the previous hero's uncle, Part 5 is the previous hero's biological great-uncle and Part 6 is the previous hero's biological great-great-great neice

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
There's something stupidly cool about a Stand that consists of basically G.I. Joe toy soldiers.

Bad Company's a really interesting Stand considering Keicho couldn't receive any pain after a few of the "toy soldiers" were crushed. Too bad the western localization dubbed it "Worse Company".

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Too bad the western localization dubbed it "Worse Company".

To be frank, the jokes fans made about it were funny even though they were predictable.

Meanwhile, "Chili Pepper" was used--probably better than "Shining Diamond" if you ask me. Although I find it a little funny that an electrical stand wasn't called something like "Electric Boogaloo". That was bad, I'll see myself out.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
To be frank, the jokes fans made about it were funny even though they were predictable.

Meanwhile, "Chili Pepper" was used--probably better than "Shining Diamond" if you ask me. Although I find it a little funny that an electrical stand wasn't called something like "Electric Boogaloo". That was bad, I'll see myself out.

Araki's highly inspired by western influence, so it'd make sense for him to call it "Red Hot Chili Pepper" in the original manga, minus the western localization which prevented any copyright violations from the band. Even more the reason as to why it took a 25 year old series to get an anime adaptation at all. But I getcha-

The western references are a little bit obscure in Part 4, but that's only my opinion since most of the Stand names (which are references in themselves, like said) didn't stand out to me. Achtung Baby (U2 Album, obviously) is in the series, so that's pretty cool.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I can't choose between Tonio or Speedwagon as best husbando. Both have their perks, and it's really hard to choose

And it was nice to see a Stand User that wasn't evil