• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Anzua2

Do I honestly need to explain?

Rave

Banned
To the other people who don't know about its existence, yes you do.

Rave

Banned
I still haven't read it yet, since the localization here started at volume 12.

I'm in the process of reading volume 1-12 at the moment.

daveshan

My little friend
Ok, that video explained a certain amount of the anime. Somewhere between nothing and that it's a cartoon.

Rave

Banned
Now that is awesome. Although, it doesn't appear to have anything to do with the first video.

First one is pretty much from this spoof called Dokuro Chan. Its pretty much funny equal to the antics of Shin Chan here in the US.

Anzua2

Nope, I have not. Now, please point me in the direction of such a game where I drop heavy construction machines on my opponent.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Simple, no? It's for the Playstation.

Also, you need to go watch this stuff. Some of the awesome from the manga (like Jotaro being saved from Dio's knives by his issues of Shonen Jump and the steamroller) is lost, but it's still one of the best animated series you will ever watch.