• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: Part 3 Stardust Crusaders

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I am nowhere near up-to-date on the manga, even if "up-to-date" means "caught up to where the anime is".

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
But how are they supposed to have zombie Avdol now?!?!?!?

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
This comment on the article:

It's funny, a lot of people were thinking Dio was going to be Crispin Freeman

This should totally be a thing.

Shadow XD001

I hope Part 1 and Part 2 get dubbed. It's kind of silly to start with SC now.

Also, I hope the other parts get animated. The series is getting more and more popular and it would be foolish to not animate the other parts. Depending on how long that takes, the current part in the manga might be finished too.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
OH NO

I missed Joseph. Seeing him in action makes me wanna watch Part 2 again, plus Sugita is one of the best male VA's out there so more reason to watch Part 2

Now I want a Jotaro episode

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Well at first I wanted to just watch the series as it went along so that each week would be a surprise.

Then the desire to read later Parts and the worry of spoilers became too much. Oops.

They are still surprises, reading the manga is reading the series, its not like your reading spoilers.

Also the best part(7) probably wont get animated for another 15 years if at all so the manga is automatically better in my opinion

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
They are still surprises, reading the manga is reading the series, its not like your reading spoilers.

Also the best part(7) probably wont get animated for another 15 years if at all so the manga is automatically better in my opinion

It's not that I was worried about spoilers while reading, just while on the internet. I've already read a few "_____ dies." because of people.

It's still fun watching the anime now, I get to see what a perfect job they've been doing adapting it. For example this week when they arrive at the rest spot they included the cow dung stuck to the walls. In the manga there was a panel dedicated to it as well as an explanation that it's used for kindling. Obviously in the anime it's a waste of time and irrelevant to mention but they still included it.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
It's not that I was worried about spoilers while reading, just while on the internet. I've already read a few "_____ dies." because of people.

It's still fun watching the anime now, I get to see what a perfect job they've been doing adapting it. For example this week when they arrive at the rest spot they included the cow dung stuck to the walls. In the manga there was a panel dedicated to it as well as an explanation that it's used for kindling. Obviously in the anime it's a waste of time and irrelevant to mention but they still included it.

David productions have done an amazing job of adapting its so far, Couldn't ask for a better studio to do JoJo

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
All I have to ask is how did you like part six? (if you got that far)

No no no, I just finished Part 3 today. Started Part 4, might not finish that til later, I've got a busy weekend ahead.

I DO plan on getting to it, very excited for Jolyne.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
OH GOD!

Really glad to see how Araki was making Stands be anything and can be controlled by anyone

I'm expecting a huge Stand to be controlled by a fly now, because that would be manly