• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: Part 3 Stardust Crusaders

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Well, if Avdol and Hol Horse are dead, what's going to happen now? Does Part 3 end? Who will carry on the show now?

Joseph isn't enough, even with OH NO and OH GOD

voicerocker

Platinum Master
I watched the dubbed episodes on Crunchyroll....it was great! If they don't dub the rest of JoJo, I'll be extremely disappointed!

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I like how the Stands are able to shrink down

At this point, what can Stands not do?

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Well stands used to get weaker if you had no breathe like the ripple but that got thrown out quickly in the manga. Also one of my favorite scenes happens next week iirc when Jotaro gets some well deserved payback.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
This series leaves me more and more speechless the longer it goes on. I hope it goes on for a long while, I would hate to see it end so soon--which it clearly isn't.

Also one of my favorite scenes happens next week iirc when Jotaro gets some well deserved payback.

Bitch just got ORA'd.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
This series leaves me more and more speechless the longer it goes on. I hope it goes on for a long while, I would hate to see it end so soon--which it clearly isn't.

Two and a half more cours of this, and if the popularity is anything to go by hopefully they wont stop with it here. So we shouldn't have too much to worry about as far as it ending soon goes.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

And for good measure:

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

I hope there's more of that against other people, like Dio

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

And for good measure:

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

I hope there's more of that against other people, like Dio

I wont lie i was expecting to see this happen on a Jojo thread but I'm surprised it took five pages just to get to this point.

So given this week's episode the only stand's left to be seen are The High Priestess, Death and Jugement. Even if you haven't read the manga it's pretty obvious Dio's gonna have The World and The Sun will be seen next week. Also why is it Joeseph keeps getting the short end of the stick with freak stand's attacking him in some weird way? I mean yeah its only been two but that's just too much

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I wont lie i was expecting to see this happen on a Jojo thread but I'm surprised it took five pages just to get to this point.

So given this week's episode the only stand's left to be seen are The High Priestess, Death and Jugement. Even if you haven't read the manga it's pretty obvious Dio's gonna have The World and The Sun will be seen next week. Also why is it Joeseph keeps getting the short end of the stick with freak stand's attacking him in some weird way? I mean yeah its only been two but that's just too much
Joseph's enemies always seem to deal with body horror even back in his ripple warrior days. It's always something. And well we shall see about the next few stands.

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
So given this week's episode the only stand's left to be seen are The High Priestess, Death and Jugement. Even if you haven't read the manga it's pretty obvious Dio's gonna have The World and The Sun will be seen next week.
Tarot wise, there is also The Fool. Speaking of which, it appears they have, understandably, dropped the idea of the meaning of the tarot card matching the stand users personality.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
OH MY GOD

I love how anticlimactic this episode was. It was great

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
"OH SHIIIIIT!"; "Son onna biiiitch!"; "Oh my God!"; "I've seen that really long movie, Lawrence of Arabia, three times!" I love you so much, Joseph.

I think it's hilarious how the Stand user was pretty much a joke (the name of the user was "Arabia Fats", apparently), but the scene with Joseph trying to get on the camel and then riding it was funnier.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Arabia Fats' name isn't even revealed in the manga; it's exclusive to extra materials. (The same applied to ZZ, the master of the Wheel of Fortune.) Then again, he and the Sun were pretty much the epitome of glass cannons -- unbelievably dangerous over a huge area, but defeated in a single hit.

Overall, though, a pretty cool episode -- and unsettling in a very different way than a lot of recent ones.

edit: Also,

Since we're coming up against Death 13 and Mannish Boy next, that means we should also be soon seeing the return of Avdol!

edit2:

Speaking of which, it appears they have, understandably, dropped the idea of the meaning of the tarot card matching the stand users personality.

Kinda depends. A lot of the villains' personalities either the opposite of the card or the inverted card. Hol Horse wields the Emperor, which suggests a status quo, power, and control. HH seems to have a problem with things being well out of his control. Justice suggests objectivity and coldness. Enya is pretty much the opposite of that.

The Sun is associated with vitality; Arabia Fats suffers a one-hit kill.

Last edited: