• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Joke Teams/Underdogs. First comes laughter, then comes tears.

doku888

Where am I?
Linoone are quite tough. Follow me and bellydrum... *shivers* Can Linoone learn follow me? *Cheks DPPT pokedex*

Linoone are quite tough. Follow me and bellydrum... *shivers* Can Linoone learn follow me? *Cheks DPPT pokedex*

No they can't, so they were hacked. You might have fought against a Linoone and a Pokemon that can learn Follow Me, but if you're sure that the Linoone used Follow Me then it was hacked.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
I once assembled a team of Pikachus.

I did surprisingly well, until I encountered a team of Garchomps.

Yeah, Grass Knot can't save you then.

lvl100blastoise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKKTSWd17mY

This poliwag is a monster.

Also i'm trying to come up with a team like this because my friends dont ev train so I figured it'd even the odds a bit. It seems most successful underdog teams are based around baton pass chains or belly drum.

This guy is really entertaining, watch his other videos. In one he destroys Garchomp and salamance with a seedot and a cherim.

Last edited:

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Lol, I remember last Christmas Eve I battled someone named "XMAS" Who had Unown's X, M, A, and S, and had a Delibird and Stantler. Of course I crushed the team with my unstoppable Farfetch'd, but, it was a good laugh. :D

EDIT: Also, who would need a hacked moveset for Linoone? With access to Gluttony, Belly Drum, and Extremespeed, destruction is the only outcome...

O_O

Last edited:

pokemaster001

I once assembled a team of Pikachus.
you know, I was going to make a team to ELIMINATE pikachu
it has well thought out pokemon and your team would fall to its knees if it had to face it
MUAHAHAHAH!!!!

The Thunderbird

Dreams come true
I fought someone wearing a Pikachu based costume with only a Pikachu, a Ditto, and a Rampardos on their pass. My Life Orb Garchomp (this was before Garchomp was voted uber) swept the whole team, but his Ditto with Metal Powder survived my fully EVed Garchomp's Earthquake long enough to transform.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
i got their pass after so i know the stats but i fought 6 hacked 999 in each stat shiny no guard deoxys with only splash i sware i fell off the chair backwards laughing

Omastar ftw!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKKTSWd17mY

This poliwag is a monster.

Also i'm trying to come up with a team like this because my friends dont ev train so I figured it'd even the odds a bit. It seems most successful underdog teams are based around baton pass chains or belly drum.

This guy is really entertaining, watch his other videos. In one he destroys Garchomp and salamance with a seedot and a cherim.

Is that 0yarko? Cuz if it its....he is increadible with NFE.....just amazing...

Sasukat

Back from the dead
ive faced stuff like that before they occasionally get throught(i have faced 3 999 stat teams on it on pbr random wifi)

lvl100blastoise

Is that 0yarko? Cuz if it its....he is increadible with NFE.....just amazing...

Ya it is and now he has done it again with sweeps of weedle and magikarp.

I mean it's not like he's the first person to think of smeargle belly drum + baton pass combo but the fact that he went throught three days of mindless battles to get that footage of weedle sweeping is pretty epic.

Omastar ftw!

Ya it is and now he has done it again with sweeps of weedle and magikarp.

I mean it's not like he's the first person to think of smeargle belly drum + baton pass combo but the fact that he went throught three days of mindless battles to get that footage of weedle sweeping is pretty epic.

What team is it now? Rain? Im askn cuz my computer blocked youtube....evil computer

I forget the persons name on the battle card, but his team was one Kyogre, and five Magikarps.

We was doing a double battle. He opened with Kyogre and one 'karp.

I opened with Dusknoir and Pikachu.

The rain starts...He switches out Kyogre. Magikarp uses Tackle.

Pikachu uses Thunderbolt. Magikarp survives using Focus Sash. Dusknoir uses Trick Room.

Magikarp uses Flail. Pikachu faints. Magikarp uses Tackle, but nothing happens.

Dusknoir uses Will-O-Wisp. Magikarp faints.

Kyogre comes out. Empoleon comes out.

Kyogre sweeps my team.

No surprise Kyogre swpet, but I still can't figure out...Why all the Magikarps???

Tad

Just Vs.d a guy who had
Ninjask, salamence, garchomp, blissy, alakazam & tyranitar.

he lost to my shiny team of
electrode, sceptile, feraligatr, salamence, charizard and Donphan

only one of them is the right nature

Last edited:

Sasukat

Back from the dead
i thought this was a joke team as it was all UUs and NFEs i open with electrivire and mesprit they open with wynaut and mawile
turn 1 electrivire used earthquake,mesprit used thunderbolt on mawile,mawile used torment on mesprit,wynaut used encore on mesprit
turn 2 electrivire used earthquake,mesprit used struggle,mawile used torment on electrivire,wynaut used encore on electrivire
turn 3 wynaut uses destiny bond,etc
eventually metagross and typhlosion were sent out,metagross used bullet punch on wynaut destiny bond faints metagross.his quagsire uses stone edge typhlosion fainted
on the bright side i did get they're pass