• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jokes thread

Shoudy4

Has to be a guy for it to work..

You- hey nice shirt. Do they make it for men?

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I don't get it.

When the second guy asked for H2O too, the bartender thought he meant H2O2, which is a poison for humans. Yep, that one extra Oxygen particle can really mess it up.

Why did Naruto cross the road?
It was a filler episode.

Why does Monkep D.Luffy want to be King of the Pirates?
So he can buy a show worth watching.

What's brown and sticky, not to mention I enjoy using them a lot?
A stick, and get your head out of the gutter!

man joke :3

Why do men like women?

Because sheep can't cook :p

heres a random food joke:

There are 3 potatoes standing on the side of the road, how can you spot the prostitute?

One of them holds a sign that says Idaho

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
So a chemistry professor and his assistant were working on a negatively charged liberating hydroxyl ion, when the assistant says "Wait professor, what if the salicylic acid doesn't accept the hydroxyl ions?" and the professor replies "That's no hydroxyl ion, that's my wife!"

So a chemistry professor and his assistant were working on a negatively charged liberating hydroxyl ion, when the assistant says "Wait professor, what if the salicylic acid doesn't accept the hydroxyl ions?" and the professor replies "That's no hydroxyl ion, that's my wife!"

I think "Cartoons as they exist today" is/are a good joke, too. Dexter's Laboratory was an amazing show.

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
My dick is so polite it stands up so girls can sit down.

Rezzo

Occasionally

It's funny because I'm not a chemical engineer and I have no idea what's going on

Grey Wind

How many alzheimer's patients does it take to screw in a light bulb?

[spoil]To get to the other side.[/spoil]

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
Knock Knock.

Who's there?

Ivysaur.

Ivysaur who?

Ivysaur hand from knocking so much.

How many comedians does it take to screw in a light bulb?

No matter what your answer is, you forgot about the one who has to tell the crappy joke.