• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jon3500Chinatown's Trading Thread

Trades

Hello Can I have the OTs of those guys?

Wish Chansey
Wish Drowzee
Wish Exeggcute
Wish Farfetch'd
Wish Kangaskhan
Wish Lickitung
I think they might have all been hacks so I took them down for now until I can check it out some more.

hey are you interested in korean events
I have a Befriend a Pokemon Umbreon that's Korean. Are you interested in Korean events?
I never really got into Korean Events but which ones do you have I could always start trading for some.

do you want any shinies or just events caause you have all my events
Right now just events

i'll trade you a MYSTRY Mew for your 10 ANIV Mew
I currently am only trading for Gen IV, Gen V, and DW Events

hey man i have a different locations of movie shaymin(peli11, film11, movie11, and tru shaymin) and smr2010 jirachi and gamestp jirachi... and i have NoK pokemons too(rayquaza, regigigas, deoxys, shaymin, darkrai) I want the vgc12 shiny larvitar (UK) please
I don't have any NOK Events right now but I will probably start collecting them so I'm sure we could work out a trade. Also I have the Win2011 Darkrai and PC Tohuko Snivy as well if you are still looking for those.

Stylinson

I never really got into Korean Events but which ones do you have I could always start trading for some.

I only have the Befriend a Pokemon: Umbreon. Would the Famitsu Magazine Lucario be fair?

coltduddy

Collector
for me its ok...when can you trade please tell me !

aquatica monster

aquatica master
hey i realy interrested in your night sky jirachi!:D you can chack my profile's VMs for a list of all my pokemon!:D i can also ev train any pokemon you want!:3

raticate7

Im interested in your Trade For Evolution Electabuzz
Trade For Evolution Haunter
Trade For Evolution Karrablast
Trade For Evolution Machoke
Trade For Evolution Magmar
Trade For Evolution Scyther
Trade For Evolution Shelmet
Trade For Evolution Slowpoke

can you come to my shop for them?

Im interested in your Trade For Evolution Electabuzz
Trade For Evolution Haunter
Trade For Evolution Karrablast
Trade For Evolution Machoke
Trade For Evolution Magmar
Trade For Evolution Scyther
Trade For Evolution Shelmet
Trade For Evolution Slowpoke

can you come to my shop for them?

We can work something out, send me a PM!

Stylinson

You seem to have skipped/missed/ignored me... I asked for your Famitsu Magazine Lucario for my Korean DW Befriend a Pokemon: Umbreon.

Stylinson

haha. its okay, when are you available?

handbanana

Send me a PM if you can when you are ready to trade.
I will be on here until 1pm (PST;GMT-8), and won't be back on until about 7pm (PST;GMT-8)

Last edited:
Send me a PM if you can when you are ready to trade.
I will be on here until 1pm (PST;GMT-8), and won't be back on until about 7pm (PST;GMT-8)

haha. its okay, when are you available?

I'm usually on all the time just send me a message when you're on

Oh thank you for making that clear yeah PCNY wish are ultra rare and those do not come easy!

You're welcome, just didn't want to be trading people any hacks!

alright!:D do you want both the artucuno and moltress?!:3 you can just give me a lillipup!XD my fc is 1635 8791 1628

Just let me know when you're on! You don't have to give me any free ones haha you can pick anything else you want from my shop for the other one if you want!