• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jon3500Chinatown's Trading Thread

Dion_delpino

Hey I am interested in your year of the dragon eggs and singing pikachus is there anything in my shop that interests you?

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
i saw in the rng thread that you do rng. what are you looking for? i'd prefer if you hatch the egg though and just nickname it. that way it will get more exp points. (besides I like your user name.)

coltduddy

Collector
Sorry to bother you with my vas, please when you can trade send me a vm or a pm ok? i will be here since 4 am greenwich time ...

vandalisor

Hey I ave a V-create Rayquaza and I am interested in Nombungas Black Rayquaza

(hope i spelt right)

AvoKitty

Banned
Hi CMT My shop for either one of your:
Fukuoka Groudon, Kyushu Super-Powerful Sceptile, Kyushu Super-Powerful Blaziken, and Kyushu Super-Powerful Swampert

Vest

Event Collector
Hello I am interested in these:

Fukuoka Groudon
Kyushu Super-Powerful Sceptile
Kyushu Super-Powerful Blaziken
Kyushu Super-Powerful Swampert

Having gone through your list I cannot see these pokemon:

Pokemon Sunday Red Metagross
10 Aniv Celebi
Pokemon Sunday Baba's Flygon
Nagashima Spa Land Axew
Pokemon Cafe DW Porygon
World11 Scrafty

Would you be interested in any of those?

Shinyunbreon

I can offer
Kor PikaCafé Magmortar and Electivire (Hardy; Serious)
Han Jiu Movie Victini (Lv.50 UT, Relaxed, Often dozes off)
NOK dw rayquaza
Kor Station Zoroark (Lv.30 UT, Quirky, Very finicky)
German DW Arceus, Croagunk, Mamoswine, Togekiss, Banette
Kor Crown City Entei (Adamant)
Kor Crown City Raikou (Rash)
Kor Crown City Suicune (Relaxed)

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
Sakura Shinkansen Pikachu, Nobunaga's Black Rayquaza, Fukuoka Groudon, Kyushu Super-Powerful Sceptile, Kyushu Super-Powerful Blaziken, and Kyushu Super-Powerful Swampert! for my korean crown entei,spanish winter darkrai and shiny hadou regice

Hey! I like these:

Fukuoka Groudon
Kyushu Super-Powerful Sceptile
Kyushu Super-Powerful Blaziken
Kyushu Super-Powerful Swampert
Satoshi's Pidove (Egg)
Dento's Pansage (Egg)
Iris's Axew (Egg)

Also, I saw you can RNG, so, can you please do this 'mon:

Non-Shiny Flawless Adamant Snow Cloak Swinub Lv 1 UT with Icicle Crash and Superpower NNmed "Megammoth"

Please CMT and I hope we get a deal :3

BrettvG

Hey

I'm interested in your Winter Suicune and JB-Manaphy

I have a T TRU Dragonite lvl 63 and an UT 10ANNIV Raikou for trade

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
Good day to you, sir. ^w^ I understand you provide RNG services? I've been seeking a certain Pokémon for quite some time now and nobody seems to have it... before I present my request however, I must ask; are you interested in DW Events? OwO If not I apologize for wasting your time. u.u

What would you take for the Giratina. And oh, dont look at my shop, it sucks, really.

dark_link

hi
do you have uncloned events