• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus: What are your thoughts?

Ryonai

Shouro's employee
But, you know, those things have to exist because it's a millionaire formula. Like Backstreet Boys, Hanson, NSync, New Kids on the Block, bla bla bla.

I also don't like them, but if someone does, ok, drive safe. And looks like I'm not the target audience here too lol

John The Greek

Event pkmn searcher
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Write this in the "Youtube": "Joe Jonas Dances to Single Ladies".

When I saw it I burst into laughs!!!!!!
Also proves that they are a bit GAY!!!

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Write this in the "Youtube": "Joe Jonas Dances to Single Ladies".

When I saw it I burst into laughs!!!!!!
Also proves that they are a bit GAY!!!

When that video first came up, it gained over three million views on the first two days. On the third day, their account mysteriously disappeared for a while...

John The Greek

Event pkmn searcher
When that video first came up, it gained over three million views on the first two days. On the third day, their account mysteriously disappeared for a while...

Yes, it get three million views because it's REDICOULUS!!!!!!!!!
Can you imagine a famous people, act like a child, and dance dressed with woman clothes and shoes!!!!!

thunderblade12

I don't like their music. It's just not my thing.

Although, all of the hate they get is pretty unnecessary too. It's usually just socially awkward 14 year olds who are trying to be "edgey" and "unique" by bashing the current fad/crazy.

Come on now, is wishing death upon these artists and all of their little 9 year old fans really necessary? Some people really do go that far, I **** you not.

LOL and these people who say this stuff, do they really think they're being "hardcore" or something? They look like pathetic failures with nothing to brag about except trivial meaningless stuff like their favorite music. -whiney tantrum voice-"yew disagreewith mi choose of muzix!! yew and ur fayvorate muzisans shood dye!"

Last edited:

Thunderhead

The Worst Nightmare
I despise there music, and there shows.

I will say this I don't know how the JBs act, but Miley is a b****.

I'm saying this because of the radiohead incident.

Anyways, I really can't like them talent wise. The music I listen too is much greater than anything from these four, and there show(from trailers) sounds lame.
I just think Miley is bad, another reason is because she is so spoiled. Infact (this is the radiohead incident, incase you didn't know) she got on a radioshow, based radiohead, and brought in a random fan just because Radiohead said no(she wanted to open for them)

Last edited:

Golde

Always Searching~
I despise there music, and there shows.

I will say this I don't know how the JBs act, but Miley is a b****.

I'm saying this because of the radiohead incident.

Wha-a-at?

I hate, hate, HATE Miley Cirus. In addition to having the most retarded music I've ever heard, she's the worst actor I've ever seen. The ONLY reason she's popular is because of the BASIS of her show/career. Every girl wants to be a pop star, SHES ONE IN SECRET!!!11! blah, blah, blah.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Hmmmm.....

I would go as far as hating them. I just detest them to an extent. It seems they get so much hype for no reason. Every 14 year old thinks they are the greatest singers ever. I don't think Disney was the reason they got so popular. In all honesty, Disney has fell downhill in the past years. I just don't like how the entire worl d thinks thats they are the greatest thing since cheese fries. They aren't good musicians, actors or anything of the sort. So they just need to stop pretending. There are other good musicians that the world needs to know about such as Incubus or Zeppelin for pete's sake. Its always " OMG Hannah's the greatest rock star evah!!!" or " Gawd Nick is so hawt!!!".

And to those who hate them to the point that they wish death upon them is a little too far. I live in a family where everyone except my older sister and myself thinks that these people qualify as actual musicians. But we care still grit our teeth and listen to this garbage that these people say

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
The jonas brothers are THE GAYEST PEOPLE TO EVER BE ALIVE honestly you just wouldnt tire of beating them up and plus their p*****s so they wouldnt fight back they'd worry about their queer hairstyles and miley rus is just annoying I just what a horrible accident to happen to he so I wouldnt need to ever listen to jher again

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
I don't care about them at all.
I am personally not a fan of those talentless and over-hyped "teen idols".

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Every 14 year old thinks they are the greatest singers every

I resent that! I'm 14 and hate her. Most of my friends are 14. All hate her. Heck i dont know any single person above 11 listening to her music....

Are they supposed to be a children's band? Do they really, specially JonasBrothers after that horrible cover, think they're gonna be the next Beatles or Zepellin? Cos if they do then thats just sad.

I personally dont take them seriously anymore. Plus are Miley cyrus and hannah montana different artists? Thats kinda...stupid.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Well, all this hate is pretty stupid too. Like wanting to beat them over the heads with a tire..... that's a bit extreme. If you don't like their music just don't listen to them all you're doing really is giving them more popularity by making people who like them support them more because you hate them so much. One thing I do dislike about the Jonas Brothers is their horrible attempt at a show. The only good actor out of them is Kevin and he's still pretty bad. They should stick to music.

Heck i dont know any single person above 11 listening to her music....

Now I resent that because I'm 16 and a guy who listens to Miley Cyrus!

Last edited:

Shaymin~

The Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus and all the other Disney stars are just kiddie pop artists that won't even be remembered 20 years from now. And hearing their covers of Take On Me and Hello Goodbye made me want to kick puppies.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
well i personally am not a big fan of the Jonas Brothers..but sadly my sister is among the fangirls she is in love with ..bumbumbum...Nick Jonas..whose voice sounds like a little boy choking on a frog who sucked on helium for five day. i dont like any of them and theyre music is rather horible to listen to but I dont hate them i jsut ignore them

Miley Cyrus, i dont like many of her songs, but other than that i have no problem with her. I like the song " The Climb", and i love her dad h is amazing so if she has his genes im even more ok with her XD i hate her Hannah Montana thing if she gave that up she'd alot better off. but whatever these people will end up either like Brittany Spear and K-fed, or wind up big succeses and blah....blahh..
imo theyre not worth hating, all u gotta do is ignore them XD

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
Now I resent that because I'm 16 and a guy who listens to Miley Cyrus![/QUOTE]

Have you even tried listening to some real artists/bands?

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Have you even tried listening to some real artists/bands?

Could you define that? Because I know Requiem's Eclipse has listened to a lot of music in his time.

Also, to whoever said "lolz mayb ur just jelous!!", what the hell does disliking an artist's or musical act's songs have to do with that? Maybe the song just doesn't appeal to us, it's not motivated by envy. I don't hate Cyrus or the Jonases; some people like their music. I don't agree with them myself, but they like it, so I can't really do anything to dissuade them.

Oh yes, and what's this I hear about wishing death on the teenagers and preteens who are fans?

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
Could you define that? Because I know Requiem's Eclipse has listened to a lot of music in his time.

Also, to whoever said "lolz mayb ur just jelous!!", what the hell does disliking an artist's or musical act's songs have to do with that? Maybe the song just doesn't appeal to us, it's not motivated by envy. I don't hate Cyrus or the Jonases; some people like their music. I don't agree with them myself, but they like it, so I can't really do anything to dissuade them.

Oh yes, and what's this I hear about wishing death on the teenagers and preteens who are fans?

AC/DC,Metallica,Black Eyed Pees,heck even Fallout Boy for starters. You can like what you like,but meh,I just dont care for the JB. Wishing death is going too far,also.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
AC/DC,Metallica,Black Eyed Pees,heck even Fallout Boy for starters. You can like what you like,but meh,I just dont care for the JB. Wishing death is going too far,also.

Hmmmm, so you say I should listen to real music but, you say you don't care ah well. But seriously don't say I don't listen to real music I have Nightwish to Britney Spears to Celine Dion on my iPod that's a HUGE amount of music. I take offense from people saying Miley Cyrus and JB is only for young kids that are like 7 or 9 because I'm 16 and not some "ZOMG itsz Miley Cirus OMGZZZZ i needz dozeeee ticketz".

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
Hmmmm, so you say I should listen to real music but, you say you don't care ah well. But seriously don't say I don't listen to real music I have Nightwish to Britney Spears to Celine Dion on my iPod that's a HUGE amount of music. I take offense from people saying Miley Cyrus and JB is only for young kids that are like 7 or 9 because I'm 16 and not some "ZOMG itsz Miley Cirus OMGZZZZ i needz dozeeee ticketz".

Im saying you should listen to real music,but if you dont,then thats ok. But that was before I knew you listened to all those types of music. Also,I never said that Jb and miley cyrus are only for 7 and 9 year olds.