• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jono Region of wonder

magmaman

Ahhhhhh yeeeeeeah
This is one of the best comics ever! 10/10

DiarugaEX10

Diaruga Rocks
You haven't even updated this yet.;444;

Umbreon Rider

Tolkien fan 4 eva
hmmm amusing!!!
Add me to your PM list (PM me when next ep comes out)

Wesheg

Zigzagoon luv
LOL and LOL.
Really, should anyone read a Pokemon Journey?
I Guess not.
Um..
Work on your SPELLING!
Thats all you have to do I Guess, And the text Boxes I think?

Treeckoman7

Stickers are ghetto
Oh the Cliche!
Do Not Write Journey Comics unless you are Going to be Original!
Look at Pokechow or Ace of Abra, they are good journey comics because they are original.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Do you update this?
Since this pretty good but I want to see the other episodes.

Astral Maeltsrom

Unrealistic. And work on sprites, because weird recolors/edits don't really cut it. And anyways, bubble would be ineffective against the cheap edit of a Teddiursa, and do less damage than tackle, not half damage, which not even a pokemon on steroids and do when they're the same level and using tackle.

***Latios***

I FOUND THE KEYS!!!
great comic! very good sprites and originality.
i have an idea! for your legendary make it a rock, electric, water, flying, or phsycic type and maybe some kind of sea serpent look.
just a suggestion!
and i have a name for it too!
Currench or wasea or something like that

ITS A SUGGESTION NOT A FORCE!!!