• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jordan and tyty's Flawless and Shiny Marketplace

@tyty (you may have this,) but how about a flawless DW gligar. Impish nature. 4 egg moves. shiny. (for my request above.) Or, i could offer a flawless adamant larvitar with the egg move dragon dance. Thirdly, I could offer you a flawless UT impish cottonee with the prankster ability. Take your pick. Thanks.

Last edited:

Jordans77

Ichigo Kurosaki
@tyty (you may have this,) but how about a flawless DW gligar. Impish nature. 4 egg moves. shiny. (for my request above.) Or, i could offer a flawless adamant larvitar with the egg move dragon dance. Take your pick. Thanks.

sorry we already have that as well, please check our list to see which ones we do not have before offering.

Both are flawless and UT. Neither are shiny, but neither is my request (unless you want it to be.) The larvitar is adamant, and has the egg move dragon dance. The cottonee is impish, has the prankster ability, and has no egg moves. thanks.

Jordans77

Ichigo Kurosaki
Both are flawless and UT. Neither are shiny, but neither is my request (unless you want it to be.) The larvitar is adamant, and has the egg move dragon dance. The cottonee is impish, has the prankster ability, and has no egg moves. thanks.

we already have an adamant flawless ev'd tyranitar however it does not have dd. also what is the idea behind impish whimsicott vs timid/jolly?
ill leave it to tyty to decide on this one, although im not really interested unless the cottonee was timid/jolly.

Roughneck JB

we already have an adamant flawless ev'd tyranitar however it does not have dd. also what is the idea behind impish whimsicott vs timid/jolly?
ill leave it to tyty to decide on this one, although im not really interested unless the cottonee was timid/jolly.

This is just a guess, but the idea of Impish Whimsicott may have been for an experimental Cotton Guard set the OT wanted to try

@Jordan. Why on earth would you want a timid whimsicott.....? It's ability gives all its status and non attacking moves (e.g substitute, leech seed.) priority, therefore there is no need to invest any EVS or nature in speed. All Ev's should be invested in its defenses for maximum leech seed recovery (no HP evs). And the guy above is correct, sort of. The idea with whimsicott is to subseed them, while taunting them so they can't set up, and then cotton guarding to maximize your defense.

Last edited:

Jordans77

Ichigo Kurosaki
@Jordan. Why on earth would you want a timid whimsicott.....? It's ability gives all its status and non attacking moves (e.g substitute, leech seed.) priority, therefore there is no need to invest any EVS or nature in speed. All Ev's should be invested in its defenses for maximum leech seed recovery (no HP evs). And the guy above is correct, sort of. The idea with whimsicott is to subseed them, while taunting them so they can't set up, and then cotton guarding to maximize your defense.

oh right i forgot about its ability lol. ill let tyty decide on this one.

@Jordan. Ok. if you decide to do my request, just note that you have to do it kind of soon, as I leave the city for 2 months in a couple of days. I'll rewrite the request down below. Any chance you could have him PM me back? Thanks

UT Machop (can be shiny if you want.)

Adamant

Flawless

Egg moves: Bullet punch and ice punch

No guard ability

tyty

Poke Dealer
@Porygon2
Sorry but we're not interested in any of your offers. We have somebody who can get us any pokemon flawless with eggmoves and they're efficient and cheap, and although we can get shiny pokemon flawless the other person that does that for us has a very specific wants list.
We'll have to decline. If you don't reply here I'll PM you.

Roughneck JB

Hey. In response to your post in the Depot, I'll take the DW near-flawless Squirtle (I'll clone it myself if you need)

mandaringoby

hi i'm interested in your shiny mudkip and torchic and can offer a level 28 shiny ut woobat and a level 42 ut shiny cobalion.
thanks in advance

@Tyty So then whats the point of making an offer if you can get anything for super cheap prices....? I don't need my machop shiny BTW. And ok, thanks... Also, what's the name of this person? I would like to message them.

If the flawless Timid Reshiram is shiny, then I think it can't be legit as Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini can't be shiny yet... Sorry for saying something thats off topic.

Shiny Porygon-Z

Hate makes me Famous
Hey you guys, I have a Shiny Flawless Dialga (Lv.1, Modest, OT: Mat, ID No.62971) a Shiny Flawless Ditto (Japanese, Calm, Lv.35, w/PkRS) a Shiny Flawless Eevee (DW Ability, Lv.1, Gentle, Male) and a Shiny Flawless Jolteon (Lv.1, Gentle, Quick Feet, Clone of Eevee with a thunderstone) Interested in any?