• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jordan and tyty's Flawless and Shiny Marketplace

Jordans77

Ichigo Kurosaki
If the flawless Timid Reshiram is shiny, then I think it can't be legit as Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini can't be shiny yet... Sorry for saying something thats off topic.

the reshiram is not shiny, he just hasn't made a seperate section for non-shiny flawless pokes yet. so some of the flawless pokes on the list may not be shiny, however most of them are.

Jordans77

Ichigo Kurosaki
Hey you guys, I have a Shiny Flawless Dialga (Lv.1, Modest, OT: Mat, ID No.62971) a Shiny Flawless Ditto (Japanese, Calm, Lv.35, w/PkRS) a Shiny Flawless Eevee (DW Ability, Lv.1, Gentle, Male) and a Shiny Flawless Jolteon (Lv.1, Gentle, Quick Feet, Clone of Eevee with a thunderstone) Interested in any?

we have that dialga already. i believe tyty already has a flawless ditto but im not sure if its japanese and shiny so ill let him decide on that one, the japanese flawless part interests me. we already have a dw timid shiny near flawless ev w/ egg moves and hp dragon. btw a quiet nature does not really benefit eevee and it hinders jolteon as the speed stat is decreased.

Shiny Porygon-Z

Hate makes me Famous
we have that dialga already. i believe tyty already has a flawless ditto but im not sure if its japanese and shiny so ill let him decide on that one, the japanese flawless part interests me. we already have a dw timid shiny near flawless ev w/ egg moves and hp dragon. btw a quiet nature does not really benefit eevee and it hinders jolteon as the speed stat is decreased.

Okay so get tyty to PM me about the Ditto, or you can trade for it.

Jordans77

Ichigo Kurosaki
Okay so get tyty to PM me about the Ditto, or you can trade for it.

when he gets online and checks the shop hell see for himself. also check the shop because most likely he will reply here first before pm/vm.

What are you looking for in return for egg moves?

Flash2010

Shiny Master
hey are you interested in either of these?

lvl 100 shiny machamo (nn rock) flawless adamant no guard ability ev trained
lvl 100 shiny snorlax impish flawless ev trained

Jordans77

Ichigo Kurosaki
I would want: Heracross@adamant with EM's Pursuit, Toxic, Megahorn, Endure, UT
and for the fifth time, I don't want my request shiny...

we understand you dont want your request shiny. but your offers are of no interest to us if you haven't realized. please offer something else. an interesting flawless w/ a good nature.