• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jordan and tyty's Flawless and Shiny Marketplace

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
@hi there- awesome. I'll add you.
@Nomik18- What do you mean by defense and sp. defense focus? We're interested, would you be able to throw another shiny in? The nature is timid and the moveset is dragon pulse/surf/thunderbolt/psyshock
@wilz88- we already have several flawless ditto's that we'll be adding to the shop's giveaways, so unfortuneatly no.
@lavaburst14- We're only interested in UT shinies, and we don't know what shinies in your shop are UT.
@kiwidude- we are interested in your modest flawless shiny gastly a lot. We'd like the nature of your TRU manaphy, all your shiny legendaries except for azelf, and all your jirachis if possible.

i have almost all of the ut past gen. shinies just list out what ut past gen. shinies u want and i'll get them or see if i have them cool?

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
TyTy are you ready for my trade yet?

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
i also have a ut unused win2011 celebii, ut TRU shaymin, oaks letter shiny shaymin lv.100 sky form axcessable, if you want 2 trade 4 movie14 golurk(shiny)
or shiny wshmaker jirachi.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
wow. your shops popular! if one of you can ever clone, ill be happy to let you clone my shinys and legendarys, in extange for getting to keep 1 of each ;D and you could put them all in your shop ;D

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Would you take a Adamant Flawless Scrafty with 252 in attack and Speed and 4 in HP It has egg moves Dragon Dance,Drain Punch,Zen Headbutt,and Ice Punch its also shiny btw. it is battle ready

I think i was Skipped Over. I was still requesting the Flawless Shiny UT Bagon With DDance and Hydro Pump

x.a.x

Psychic Master
Do you have female slowpoke and female magikarp from the dw

I don't care about the nature or iv

my offer in my sig

thanks

Last edited:

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
Hi i'm intrested in your shiny flawless beldum, aerodactyl, Heracross I'm offering Shiny flawless Tirtouga (adamant) , Shiny flawless Sandile with firefang and Thunderfang (jolly),
Shiny Adamant Totodile with DD and icepunch Iv's on the toto are 31/31/31/31/31/29 pm me if your intrested got others aswell :)

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
euhm flawless darumaka with yawn sleeptalk subbpunch euhm jjolly chubchoo flawless with aerial ace icepunch and nightslash bot shiny and flawless :)

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Would you trade a regular Bagon with Dragon Dance and ydro Pump with decent IVS and a Adamant Nature For a Scraggy with Fake Out and Drain Punch? Or i have a Tepig With Superpower And Rest And i think one of the Tepig is Adamant.

Vargas_Nano

I'm interested in your egg move Heracross, Sinjoh Ruins Dialga and Palkia.
I can offer any of the follwowing:FLAWLESS/NEAR FLAWLESS SHINIES:

Near Flawless Golett - Lv 1 - Adamant - 31/31/23/31/26/31
Near Flawless Deerling - Lv 32 - Jolly - 31/24/31/31/30/31
Near Flawless Venipede - Lv 15 - Timid - 11/30/30/31/27/31
Near Flawless Virizion - Lv 42 - Jolly - 31/31/30/15/30/31
Near Flawless Volcarona - Lv 100 - Timid - 31/30/30/31/31/31 - HP:Ice - 252SpAtk/252Spe/4x
Near Flawless Deino - Lv 1 - Timid - 31/31/31/30/30/31 - Dark Pulse
Near Flawless Timburr - Lv 1 - Brave - 31/31/31/31/31/0 - Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Counter, Endure
Near Flawless Dark Pulse Zorua - Lv 1 - Timid - 31/31/31/30/31/31
Near Flawless Pansage - Lv 5 - Hasty - 31/31/31/31/30/31
Near Flawless Rotom - Lv 1 - Timid - 31/30/31/31/31/31
Near Flawless Tirtouga - Lv 25 - Adamant - 31/31/31/13/31/31
Near Flawless Shelmet - Lv 1 - Timid - HP: Ice - 31/30/30/31/31/31
Near Flawless Yamask - Lv 20 - Sassy - 31/0/31/31/31/31
Near Flawless Totodile - Lv 1 - Adamant - 31/31/31/31/31/29
Flawless Minccino - Lv 20 - Jolly
Flawless Scraggy - Lv 1 - Adamant - DD, Drain Punch, Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch
Flawless Deino - Lv 1 - Modest - Dark Pulse
Flawless Mienfoo - Lv 1 - Hasty - Stone Edge
Flawless Solosis - Lv 1 - Bold
Flawless Bagon - Lv 1 - Naive - Rage, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump
Flawless Togepi - Lv 1 - Modest
Flawless Croagunk - Lv 1 - Adamant
Flawless Elekid - Lv 1 - Adamant - Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Cross Chop
Flawless Archen - Lv 25 - Jolly
Flawless Darumaka - Lv 1 - Jolly
Flawless Gible - Lv 1 - Jolly
Flawless Drilbur - Lv 1 - Adamant
Flawless Excadrill - Lv 59 - Jolly - 252 Atk/252Spe/6HP
Flawless Charmander - Lv 1 - Jolly
Flawless Sandile - Lv 1 - Jolly - (Fire Fang and Thunder Fang)
Flawless Bold Torchic - Lv 1 - Counter, Night Slash, Crush Claw, Baton Pass(NN'd Flemmli)
Flawless Azelf - Lv 50 - Timid
Flawless Latios - Lv 40 - Sassy
Flawless Bulbasaur - Lv 5 - Hardy
Flawless Shellder - Lv 1 - Jolly - Skill Link w/Rock Blast
Flawless Shellder - Lv 1 - Impish - Skill Link w/Rock Blast and Rapid Spin
Flawless Shroomish - Lv 1 - Adamant - Seed Bomb
Flawless Ferroseed - Lv 1 - Brave - Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Spikes
Flawless Spinarak - Lv 1 - Adamant - Toxic Spikes, Pursuit, Night Slash, Poison Jab

FLAWLESS/NEAR-FLAWLESS EV'd SHINIES:

Flawless Jolly Garchomp - Lv 100 - 252 Atk/252 Spe/6 HP
Flawless Modest Hydreigon - Lv 100 - 252 Sp.Atk/252 Spe/6HP
Flawless Timid Alakazam - Lv 100 - 252 Sp.Atk/252Spe/6HP
Flawless Adamant Staraptor - Lv 100 - 252Atk/252/Spe/6x
Flawless Adamant Tyranitar - Lv 100 - 252Atk/252Spe/6x

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
The rest you have them already unfortunatly