• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jordan and tyty's Flawless and Shiny Marketplace

PokeManMonster

Teh Graphics-Guy
Are you sure you aren't interested in my offer for your Ferrothorn?

I'll add a couple more pokemon if that's ok.

Last edited:

rennir

Dragon Friend
@Rennir. Unfortunately nothing else in your shop interests me much, though you do have a lot of good pokes. I can give you deino and haxorus for them?

Ah ok. That sounds good then :)

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
Awsome shop to trade with Thx alot guy's :)

legendarypokemonmaster

I think you guys should have made two posts so that each of you could edit the post with your own pokemon.

Interested in your:
shiny flawless Slowpoke@bold, DW ability with HP fire, UT

I can offer you:
shiny flawless Golett <adamant>
shiny flawless Numel <adamant>
shiny flawless Mantyke <Bold>

I'm not sure what your trade ratio is, so pick which ever you think is a fair trade. My time zone is CST (GMT -5)(currently around 9:20 when this was posted), and I'm available to trade whenever, really c:.

tyty

Poke Dealer
@Fissourous
We could, sure. I have the slowpoke and I'll get it cloned probably tommorow, but I'm away all weekend and might be able to trade with you monday if thats alright?
So the final trade is shiny flawless numel/mantyke for slowpoke?

@Fissourous
We could, sure. I have the slowpoke and I'll get it cloned probably tommorow, but I'm away all weekend and might be able to trade with you monday if thats alright?
So the final trade is shiny flawless numel/mantyke for slowpoke?
Yes, that'd be fine ^^. The final trade is correct, just remember I'd like a clone back of the Mantyke :s.

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
You two are a lovely pair of traders. c:
Fair, and easy to negotiate with. Thank you for the trade and I hope to have more in the future.

Hey guys,

Could you get me a:

UT Machop (shiny if you want.)

Adamant

No guard ability

Flawless

Egg moves: ice punch and bullet punch.

Offering in return:

UT Shiny totodile

Adamant

Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/29

Egg moves: ice punch and dragon dance.

If you want more to the offer, I can throw in an item or even another pokemon.

Please PM me back if you intend to negotiate, as I find negotiating over shop threads to be extremely difficult. Also, I live in toronto, which is Eastern Standard Time. Thanks!

Last edited:

Roughneck JB

Would you be able to get me:

Shiny Vibrava/Flygon
- Jolly nature
- Flawless (Though SpA doesn't matter)
- EVs don't matter - I can wipe them with Berries later
- with Roost

In return, you can have any 2 or 3 pokemon from my shop, or one RNG request. (I can RNG all non-legends, as well as Terrakion & Landorus)

Jordans77

Ichigo Kurosaki
@tyty make a seperate section for flawless pokes as not all them are shiny such as timid reshiram. in fact reshiram, zekrom, and victini cannot be encountered shiny legitly. same for the zorua/zoroark event(only shiny from an egg). or just make the spoiler flawless pokes and next to the ones that are shiny put a * and at the bottom or top write that the pokes with an * next to them are shiny. also under regular ev'd, hasty(decent nature) weavile w/ ice shard and fake out is flawless and quirky(bad nature) slaking is near flawless, so put them under flawless ev'd.

Last edited: